“Great meal. ”

Ranked #33 of 969 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I have dined here on many occasions and always enjoy their food. My favorite is the surf and turf, which is usually at a more reasonable price during the week. Service isn't always the greatest and would be my only complaint.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Food was very good. Service was friendly and attentive until they started getting busy. Ordered the cheesecake and took one bite. That was more than enough to immediately detect the flavor absorption of whatever it had been in the cooler with meat, fish, broccoli, etc. Everything else was pretty good but pricey.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Food was delicious, I ordered the pork chops and my wife ordered the fish on the menu. Both dishes came out very promptly even though we were in a large group. No one had any complaints and the service was just as good as the food. Will eat here again.

1  Thank WJLTulsa
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Zack was first class. He may be the best waiter we have had this year. The food and price is alway very good. My grouper was wonderful and the tuna was perfect. Thank you zack and chop house.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We were staying across the street at the Double Tree and wanted a good restaurant within walking distance. Our steaks were very good and the service was fine. We wanted to push our reservation back a half hour, at the last minute, and the restaurant was very accommodating.