“"Saul" average unfortunately”

Saul Good Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #33 of 977 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "From scratch" kitchen serves up farm fresh salads, delicious warm sandwiches, gourmet burgers, hand tossed pizzas and features a signature chocolate bar.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately we were very underwhelmed. We chose this restaurant based on the reviews, but I don't feel that it lived up to the hype. The weather was beautiful but outside seating didn't have much ambience. We ended up sitting inside. We ordered a salad but it never came. Our meals were fine but nothing special. No super great flavor. We had a flatbread and a ribeye. The flatbread was flat on flavor. The ribeye was overcooked. Only having one weekend to spend in the area, I wish we would have made a better choice.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We chose to sit outside on a very pleasant evening. Even with the activity going on with a band a block away and sitting outside on the corner where their seating is it was still quieter outside than inside if that makes a difference to you. The food was delicious and the service was great!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We were in from out of town, and this place was a walk from our hotel. Sat in the bar to have a drink before we went to our dinner destination. Cool bar lots of wood around. Female bartender made a great martini. ( and she went out of her way to stuff blue cheese olives for it). My husband enjoyed the craft beers. We didnt have food but the menu had a lot in it.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I took my family here for dinner and we were glad that we came. The place just has a great vibe to it and a very wide menu. My kids had the tuna salad and steak sandwich and my wife and I settled for salads. The portions are large but not so much that you waste a lot of food. My youngest son tends to be a bit picky and he said that the tuna salad was the best that he had ever eaten and number two food on his all time list.
For desert we tried the chocolate fondue and there was plenty for four people.
We had a great time and wish that we lived in town as we would visit this place often

Reviewed 6 August 2017

After reading reviews on Tripadvisor we decided to try the food here and we are glad we did some of the best tasting food we had during this to USA