“Not satisfied at all”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Limestone St
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Had the spinach with cream sauce with bread. It was watering did not have no taste. The bread was warm up but old. Look like I had about 12 ounces of liquid, in about 7 or 8 pieces of chicken. In about a cup and a half of rice, two orders of bread.. payed $21.44 no tip it was a to go order.. I looked at my credit card statement I got charged twice. There's a better Indian restaurant on Nicholasville Road its called taste of India. Same thing there call of 15 dollars. And so so much better taste.......

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The food is fabulous. They accommodate large groups. Very authentic. The staff is very helpful and the service is great. The Bombay Naan is incredible.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We ate there last night as a group of 7 after the races and had a great meal. The food is a mix of North Indian, South Indian and Hyderabad cusine which is unusual for an Indian restaurant to have that much variety. Jabal and his team were great. The service was outstanding and the food was among the best Indian food I have eaten in the US. I am of Indian origin and love good Indian food and this place was outstanding.

1  Thank PCTravel
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Restaurant upstairs and bar below share a kitchen. Food is somewhat Americanized, but good quality and quantity. Was the only Indian Restaurant that I could find open at three in the afternoon but it's conveniently located two blocks from Rupp Arena and they were very accommodating for our party of 12. Staff were very friendly.

1  Thank LausanneWanderer
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Bombay Bar and Grill is a small, authentic, Indian restaurant in downtown Lexington, Kentucky.

If you like Indian food, do not miss this place.

The service was quite good and the wait staff assists you in making menu decisions and decisions about the amount of "heat" the dish will have.

I ordered Chicken Curry............it was wonderful. Of course, it was served with rice which, on its own, was quite flavorful. The spiciness of the Curry was right where I wanted it and the dish was served quite hot..

If there would be any down-side to this establishment, it would be the pricing of their beer............in my opinion, a little pricey. I also noticed, on the way to the restroom, that areas away from the dining room were not as clean as I would have liked.......made me wonder what the kitchen was like.

2  Thank gold-vintner