“Great waitress”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We got an email to come and enjoy a free appetizer when you buy an entree for my husband's birthday. We were seated quickly and our order arrived hot and tasty. My husband ordered a cheeseburger with fries and the appetizer was potato skins which I had for my meal. There was 8 potato skins and I had 2 so we got a to go box. When she bought the box she also had some fresh sour cream for us. I thought this was a nice thing to do. Most restaurants don't go the extra step when you ask for a box. I always enjoy this restaurant for the food and the staff. The waitress was very good. Her name on the receipt was Lexi.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Went here with the wife yesterday for dinner. They were busy but got a table immediately. I told the hostess we aren’t VIPs. She said “All guests here are VIPs”. Good come-back! Always appreciate the yummy rolls we get as we first sit down! Nothing worse than going to an expensive restaurant and being seated with nothing to eat immediately. We didn’t want appetizers so went right to entres. We both ordered 11 ounce Sirloin with 2 sides. Both steaks came cooked exactly as ordered. Bravo! Side salad was skimpy and not fresh enough. Looked like it was prepared about 4 hours ago. Steamed broccoli was perfect but also a very small portion. Come on Texas Roadhouse! I know you can do better. Give us larger portions on the cheap stuff like salad, veggies and other side dishes.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here while traveling for dinner. It was crowded, but we had amazing service. Best of all, the food was tasty. I had a NY Strip steak and it was perfectly cooked and really tender. Wasn't sure about ordering it, but was very happy I did. My wife's meal, a steak salad, was good too. And the beer was cold! Thanks for a nice meal "on the road."

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So we went to Roadhouse I ordered filet and ribs, my wife ordered a filet, my daughter ordered chicken tenders, and my other daughter ordered ribs.
The fillets were really good.
However do not order the ribs they were the worst we've ever had. They were black hard and the meat was dark grey.
The bones were broken probably from over cooking or something it was really strange the bones were breaking down.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and good service is what makes this place great. We love the chain and it never fails this place always has good food. Not busy at all before 5:00 and they got us in and out.

Love the Ribeye with loaded potato.