Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$123
US$113
Country Inn
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$103
US$133
US$195
US$170
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$104
US$114
Hampton.com
US$250
US$218
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$86
US$79
Red Roof
Hyatt Place Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$133
All reviewswhole foodscomedy clubjoseph beth bookstorefayette mallgreat hotelsitting roomliving areawithin walking distancebreakfast buffetcomfortable bedshopping and restaurantsshort drivebusiness tripstaff was friendlyeasy accessfountaincircle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This place was the final straw in my decision to unload my Hilton points and switch to Marriots. The fridge didn't work and spoiled all our kids foods, the restaurant is not really functioning. The pull out couch had no sheets or blankets. Place was a dump... do yourself a favor and book at a Holiday Inn or Marriot.

1  Thank Ben k
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stayed at this property for only one evening March 15th. I usually would not write a review on a place in which I've only spent one evening, however since this is the only decent hotel on the south side of Lexington, I believe I should opine.

Each room is a two room suite - I'm not certain about the history of the hotel, but it reminds me of an old Embassy Suites.

We made our reservation several days prior to my arrival and requested a king bed. My son and his wife decided to stay in Lexington at the same hotel and made his reservation at the very last minute. The only room available for him was a double on the first floor that was handicap accessible. My son checked in about a hour before me; and guess what - the front desk gave the king bed room to my son - and we got the double. No real big deal I suppose - it just annoys me when this sort of thing happens. The hotel was full and there was no other option. So we stayed in the first floor room. Attention Hilton: Pay attention to the first AND last names of your guest when checking in!

The rooms are good size, but ours seemed rather dark and gloomy - even with all the lights on. Perhaps its the new light bulbs we're all supposed to be using. I think the room needed a bit of a facelift. Brighter colors, better lighting, etc. After all - if one's room is on the first floor, then one will probably not open the curtains for more light lest a passerby get a "free show" of one's room.

Ordered room service at about 8:30 on Sunday morning. I was surprised how quickly it arrived. I was very good (the standard two-egg breakfast, ham, potatoes, cereal and fruit), but they forgot the fruit we ordered and cups for the coffee.

We'll probably give it another try - as I mentioned, its really the only decent choice for the south side of Lexington.

Room Tip: Stay away from the ground floor if you can.
1  Thank mheister
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Located on a 40 acre shopping mall was a completely false statement. The hotel was behind the mall and it was a strip mall. The room was very small for the price and no continental breakfast was offered. The breakfast buffet was $13.00 per person.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Whitney R, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

I appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were unhappy with some of the charges. I apologize if the charges were not clear when you booked the room. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we will utilize yours as we are always working to improve. Thank you for your review

Reviewed 14 March 2014

THis Hilton has always been a favorite stop for my family when traveling to Lexington KY. Very pleased to see the updates/ renovations made to this hotel. The entire staff made my stay very pleasant and comfortable. There several great dining options close by as well as alot of shopping venues. Great bookstore a short walk from the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very nice Hotel, and for the price, it just can't be beat. The rooms are very roomy and comfortable. The bed was also very comfortable. You can purchase the breakfast package, lwhich is better than paying full price. The breakfast is fantastic, having everything you could possibly want, and they make eggs to order at your request. All of the fruits were fresh.The Hotel is centrally located for shopping and dining. The Hotel staff wea very friendly, courteous, and professional. Like I said, worth the money.

Room Tip: Inquire about rooms away from large parties or groups of children, as there was a group of young kids staying directly below me, and due to the inclement weather, the indoors was their playground, running from floor to floor, but again, the Hotel staff was very accomodating and stopped the madness.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business