“How Can You Run Out of Turkey!?!”
Review of Cosi

Cosi
Ranked #501 of 977 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 24 September 2016

This is usually a pretty good go to place for a nice sandwich....they have several that feature turkey...but on a Wednesday at lunch time....they were out of turkey?!? Really, who dropped the ball.....if it's featured in a number of your sandwiches you probably ought to make sure you have it...or at least post something before making patrons wait in line only to find out what they want isn't available.....

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I imagine all Cosi restaurants are pretty much the same. I've been to two that were. I like the food. Good salad & sandwich choices. My husband wasn't quite as thrilled with it. The place was clean and service is quick. I would go back, for sure.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I ordered a small pizza marguerite and a salad. Both were very good. Has a healthier menu and I would recommend eating in a pinch.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I had lunch at the Cosi in Rupp Arena/Heritage Hall this week and loved it. The service was fast and the food was, predictably, fresh. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

It is unacceptable to shove the food at the customer and rudely tell them that they have not been waiting 15 mins when they clearly have.

Went in on a friday morning about 9am. Ordered 2 breakfast sandwhiches. I complained about them being slow and told them that I had been waiting for 15 mins. But it didnt only end there. Only if they had apologized for waiting then everything would have been fine. But they had to rudely shove my sandwhich at me, tell me I had NOT been waiting 15 mins then walk off. After I got back into the car I started feeling very upset. I tried to call them on the phone later to confront them about it. I was not even mad that I had waited, I was more upset at the fact that she had so rudely told me that I had not been waiting atleast 15 mins when I clearly had based on the time stamp on my receipt. My receipt says 8:50 am and it was 9:05 when I walked out of the store. Rather than calmly hearing what I was trying to say, they either hanged up on me or talked over me so I didnt get a chance to explain to them that all I wanted was for her to apologize for saying that I had not been waiting as long as I had. When I called back and asked for the manager, the rude lady said she is the manager. I was appalled by their inability to hear my comments. I can not believe she was so rude. All I wanted was for the lady to apologize for telling me that I had not been waiting for 15 mins when I clearly had. Lying to your customers under any circumstances is not acceptable.

Bottom line: 1 star for decent food. 0 stars for rude service. I would have given them -5 stars if I could have.

Been to Cosi? Share your experiences!