“Just good today..no better.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #125 of 892 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
“Just good today..no better.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We love cheddars and come here as often as we r in town from michigan. Drinks were excellent, ALL food was verrrry slow to arrive at the table. My baby back ribs were marginal at best. ALL food was barely warm. Felt like the food must have sat for some time before being brought out. Waitress had no apologies and seemed like she had a long day. We arrived at 900pm and left around 1100pm. Hope this was a one time bad night for this place. We will come back again nut expect better!!

Lexington, Kentucky
“Cheddars is economical & good eating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

Like Cheddar's because it is economical & the servings are delicious and portions are large enough to always take home for lunch the next day!!!

Visited December 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Consistent Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

We dined at Cheddar's on New Years Day at about 4:00 PM. We avoided the rush, but as we were leaving, the restaurant was beginning to fill up quickly. We were seated quickly, but our table didn't have silverware or napkins. Unfortunately, I had to remind the waiter that we needed silverware, even after he brought us our honey croissants.

Our food arrived in about average time, but it was hot. We had to return a baked potato because it was stiff, but it was replaced quickly. We ordered grilled shrimp, a cheeseburger and catfish. All three meals were delicious.

With a little better service and this visit would have been five stars. There were a few large parties and it seems as if the servers also had to bus the tables, which took a lot of their time and took their attention away from their customers.

• Visited January 2014
“Excellent place for dinning”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I'm in love with this restaurant. Both service and foods are great. The price is reasonable. You don't want to miss this restaurant. However, it took a while to get the foods. Overall is great.

• Visited March 2013
Cincy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

It was just ok. The serving portions are a nice size but I was expecting food to be "very" tasty. The atmosphere is fine and the service was ok. I was not impressed enough to go back or to say I can't wait to go there again...like I anticipated on going. I did like the scenery and the decor. I had the chicken and waffle and the tenders although was tender was very tastefull and the waffle could of been fluffier and hotter. Also maybe some butter should come on it or at least with it. My favorite part is the pricing. I believethe pricing is not too over whelming

• Visited August 2013