“Greate place to stay near Lexington”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg
Ranked #5 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Cincinnati
“Greate place to stay near Lexington”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 1 night. Check in was fast. We stayed in a studio suite on the second floor. I would rate this as one of the best rooms we have ever stayed in. The suite consist on a kitchen, living area, large bedroom with king bed, and a nice bath. There were two large screen tv's. The hotel is near shopping and restaurants, Breakfast was decent. Of note, my wfie felt this room had been used for smoking. I couldn't smell the odor.

Room Tip: Our room was near in the back of the building. No complaints.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, 19 April 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us when visiting Lexington. Please keep our hotel in mind the next time you are passing through Lexington.

Have a nice weekend,

Jason

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Michigan
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Updated room, great bathroom, excellent check in and flawless stay. Everything was great, the breakfast could have been a little better, but overall it was fine. We had a quick but great stay here on our trip home.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your past visit with us. We all look forward to your return visit the next time you are traveling to Lexington.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Loved our stay at Homewood Suites Lexington Hamburg. The sweet woman who helped me make my reservation (Judy) was so helpful and wanted to make sure we were comfortable during our stay (we traveled with our baby and needed a crib, which apparently a lot of hotels don't offer anymore). She made sure everything was taken care of and the crib was in the room, already set up when we got there. The staff was exceptional on check-in, the room was VERY clean and well-maintained, and the breakfast as good. It's right off the interstate, but the beds are so comfortable, I never noticed any noise. We all slept great! Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review regarding your visit to our property. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are passing through town.

Kind regards,

Arab, Alabama
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We stayed in this hotel during a taekwondo tournament that my husband and boys were competing in. The hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were not able to connect to the internet when we first got there, but the problem was fixed quickly. The breakfast was very good and had lots of choices. Very satisfied with our experience.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent visit with us during your last trip to Lexington, Kentucky. I will share your experience with our staff and again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Gulf Coast Fla
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

We have been here three times in the last nine months. The place is always clean, inside and out. The desk is responsive, the folks are friendly. We have recommended this to friends many times with great success.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your recent visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon when you are visiting the Lexington area.

London, Canada
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I pulled in there with a motorhome and trailer. The cold weather prevented me from staying in the motorhome. The desk person said I could park it out front so she could watch it overnight. That certainly caught me by surprise, I was expecting to leave it at the back. Everything about the place was excellent.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
Thank you for stopping by TripAdvisor to post a review regarding your recent visit to our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our associates went above and beyond to ensure your stay was pleasant. Please feel free to contact me if there's anything else we can do to make your next stay feel more like home.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed 7 March 2013

First time staying at a Homewood Suites and had a great experience. Clean, comfortable, quiet, nice staff, and excellent suite setup. Really great value - the price I paid was competitive with other brand hotels that are not nearly as nice in the same area. Good location also, right by I-75 but never heard the traffic noise, and plenty of eating & shopping nearby. This location is definitely a place I would stay again, and I'll make sure I check for a location nearby when making travel plans in the future. Highly recommend this location.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our location. I'm pleased to see the positive feedback our associates were able to deliver to you! Please keep the Homewood Suites - Lexington/Hamburg in mind the next time you are visiting.

Thanks,