Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg
Sleep Inn(Lexington)
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Lexington)
View Hotel
All reviewshome away from homebasketball courtfull size refrigeratorshopping and restaurantswould definitely stay here againgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastwonderful hotelliving roomwould highly recommend this hotelexcellent stayclean roomsthe breakfast areaeasy accesspleasant stayroad tripbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times while on business and I keep going back. It has a great and convenient location. It's close to restaurants and shops. I like the complimentary breakfast and manager's gathering in the evenings. the rooms are very nice and roomy, plus you get the kitchen and sofa sleeper. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post a review. I'm pleased to see that you continue to stay with us while traveling on business to Lexington. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Everything was as expected for a Homewood Suites--that means nice room, good service, good complimentary breakfast. Location close to many good restaurants and to interstate. I have never been disappointed with a Homewood Suites and this was no exception!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in regards to your recent visit. I'm pleased to see that you greatly enjoyed your stay with us. Feel free to contact the hotel direct if there is anything else we can do to make your next visit feel more like home. See you again soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Wonderful stay. The room was huge. Everything was clean. Our family loved it. We have already booked another stay at this same hotel for an upcoming weekend and told others that will be coming to this area about it. We love it!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay feel more like home. We hope to see you again when in Lexington, Kentucky.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This hotel is,indeed my home away from home when I visit Lexington. I've written before about this hotel,and it never disappoints.Trying to find something new to say is difficult,because what I really like about this hotel is it's consistency. I never worry that when I get there,it will be different than last time.That's a good thing when you like everything about a place.They are remodeling,so hopefully they won't lose that warm,cozy feel that they have now. All who work there will go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The ladies who work the breakfast and dinner are as nice as can be; and the folks at the front desk are always there to help.One even mailed an umbrella that I'd forgotten.It had been a gift and was important to me.
One great feature of the hotel is that they may be the only hotel to carry the TVG horse racing channel.On my last trip for Keeneland's opening week,the weather was horrible on Sunday.No way did I want to sit all day in the damp and rain at the track.So,I handicapped the races,drove to Keeneland's drive thru,made my bets and went back to the hotel and watched the races on TVG. Stayed warm and didn't miss a race. You can't beat staying here during Keeneland's spring and fall meets.
So,if you are looking for a warm and friendly place to stay in Lexington,you can't go wrong staying here. I know I sound like an infomercial;but I haven't been disappointed yet;and I am a picky guy about where I stay.

Jim Kozatek

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

It's always a pleasure having you as a guest at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again with the next big horse racing events. Please feel free to contact me if you should need anything before your next visit to the Bluegrass State.

See you soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Loved this hotel. We stayed here as we were doing the Bourbon Trail tour. Close to shopping and many places to eat. We did do the free breakfast, this one is way better than most ( I am extremely particular). They offer beer with the evening meal which was Michalob Ultra and an AmbeBock, very nice. Room is huge and clean, very quiet. Bed was comfortable, had a ceiling fan in bedroom which was very nice. If we come to the area again, will stay here for sure. This would be a great place if you had children traveling with you, has a full kitchen , real dishes as I mentioned, plenty of room.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you for reviewing our location. I'm pleased that you were able to enjoy all of our wonderful amenities the hotel has to offer. You will be impressed the next time you visit as we will be doing renovations this winter. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are passing through Lexington.

Take care,