“Absolutely beautiful!”

Ranked #3 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Geneva, Illinois
“Absolutely beautiful!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We love Homewood Suites, but this was the best one yet. Beautifully decorated ( we love horses, this was full of equestrian art and photos) fireplace was lit in the morning for breakfast. Food was outstanding, the entire place was new and clean. We felt safe and slept soundly. We will stay here again. Really lovely, so many restaurants in the area. Superb. They have a basketball half court near the pool, nice for kids.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear Amy1200,

I want to thank you for staying with us during your last visit to Lexington. I'm happy that you enjoyed our new renovations. The updates really made the lodge area come together. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Take care,

Jason

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night while in town. Stayed in a king room suite. The room was very clean and nice. Had a full refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. Would be great for an extended stay. Carpeted interior hallways, looked brand new. Very nice fitness center, great breakfast. Only drawback was no indoor pool. Will definitely stay here again!! :)

Stayed March 2014
Dear Disneyworlddreamer,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We hope you were able to make yourself at home during your visit. I do apologize the pool was closed, however we will be opening it this month!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lexington, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Great stay. Breakfast and dinner on weekdays complimentary. Staff very friendly. Priced well for business travelers. Quiet rooms. Fast and reliable wi-fi( I am a gamer). Great location. Close to shopping and restaurants. I would recommend the Homewood Suites.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Johnnie:

I'm pleased to hear your overall stay with us was excellent. It is always refreshing to hear that our associates took extra special care of our guests. We look forward to making this your home away from home again when you visit Lexington again.

Take care,

The Villages, FL, United States
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My only issue was not being able to access the internet without opening my door to the hallway. Other than that problem the hotel was very comfortable, quiet and clean. Bedding and mattress was very confortable. Breakfast was acceptable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Hilton survey. I apologize about the issue with our internet connection and we will look into that for correction. On another note I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time spent with us. We look forward to being your home away from home the next time you are in Lexington.

Have a great afternoon,

St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Our family was driving to DC from the midwest and needed a place to stay overnight in Lexington. The Homewood Suites worked out well fro us -- we had a one bedroom suite which accommodated all 5 of us (kids are ages 9-13). The property is not in downtown Lexington, but is a short drive. We found a delicious spot for a gourmet dinner and drinks (Table Three Ten) which was fabulous. The location of this property is near a new mall and large box restaurants and stores. This did not interest us at all -- but we drove to see Lexington and came back to the property. It was nice to be in a super clean and new hotel and we all slept well.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear John,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed both your visit to Lexington and your hotel stay alike. You are correct we are right off the interstate and also located within a 10 minute drive of most of Lexington's attractions and restaurants. Please keep us in mind the next time you are passing through.

Have a great day!

Dayton, United States
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This was my first time staying in a Homewood Suites hotel. It wasn't my first choice but the hotel where I wanted to stay was booked so I asked the hotel for a recommendation for another hotel. They recommended Homewood Suites. As I drove up to the property, I was surprised by the seating area out front. When I entered the lobby I was pleased by the decorum, fresh and modern. My check-in went very smooth, room and keycard waiting for my arrival. My accommodations were clean and comfortable, and outside my room window was a gazebo that was very inviting. Breakfast was delicious. My check-out was as smooth as my check-in. This will be my hotel of choice when I'm in Lexington for business or pleasure. The hotel was also close to I75, and plenty of restaurants and shops in the nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Good afternoon,

I want to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to hear that you gave us the opportunity to gain your business. Please keep our hotel in mind the next time you are traveling to Lexington.

Have a great week,

lancaster, United States
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I worked at the Residence Inn in Hamburg for several years. I felt like I was cheating on my home brand to stay at this hotel, however... I greatly enjoyed my stay. I was in room 323 and LOVED the location. I really enjoyed being right by the stairs and having that convienance of leaving. I know that room is probably overlooked often due to being a handicapped accessible room, but I will probably request that particular room for future stays. Thanks again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your secret is safe with us and we hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Lexington area.

Have a great day,