“Hopping Place”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’d give it a 3.5 if I could. It started with a 30 minute wait to be seated. It has buzzing atmosphere and clean modern decor. Our food ranged from fantastic to mediocre. I would give it another try, but a little over hyped in my opinion.

Ashley R, Manager at Wild Eggs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Sorry to hear that Dale! We strive for delicious consistency in every dish! We hope you come back and give us another try.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We have been here before and was pleased, not sure what’s happened.

Our waitress seemed to get lost between our contacts. I asked for a straw and i was told I would have to wait until she came back through. The glasses stank from water drying on them and I hate drinking from a glass - especially since one of the water glasses we were given was dirty with dried food flakes.

Our food order was delivered and it was missing several items which we had a short wait on.

They do have a gluten-free menu which is nice.

Overall a disappointment for this visit. Maybe next time it will be back to normal.

1  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast on a Monday morning before catching a flight at LEX. Started with the skillet cinnamon roll, but was not as impressed as other reviewers. It was not a traditional roll and we found it a bit too buttery. My omelet was good and my wife’s BLT was decent, but not worth the $40 for breakfast.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My daughter is a student @ the University of Kentucky and nearly every time we come to visit her we grab breakfast on Sunday @ Wild Eggs! Yes it's always crowded, but they are extremely efficient and get people seated very quickly. The staff is always very friendly and service-oriented making sure they take care of their customers first! Food is consistently excellent and worth the visit!

1  Thank Elaine P
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

First time visit, wanted to give it a shot. Coffee wasn’t too good. $6 for a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice seems excessive, but it was good. Cheese omelet didn’t have much cheese and was more warm than hot when served. Breakfast burrito was overwhelming with poblano, chorizo was undercooked. Son loved his Belgian waffle and bacon. Wife enjoyed her eggs Benedict, it was eggs-cellent. Everyone agrees the potatoes were good. $70 for breakfast for 4 is too much in my opinion.