“Tasty Tapas”

Enoteca
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: Sommellier-selected wine list, extensive bourbon list, craft beer, and Spanish-inspired food in a chic lounge setting.
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Little energy and very quiet inside on a Sunday for dinner, although good value on half price bottles of wine. Satisfying but not outstanding. Server was friendly but not particularly helpful. Best bites: chorizo puffs and manchego brussels sprouts.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Without hesitation, not impressed. I live in a very upscale community in one of the largest cities in the U.S. I have traveled the world numerous times over and this place is a total disappointment.

I never mind spending money for great wine but this place is absurd. A shot of wine labeled as a "full" glass for $34 is not acceptable. Further, the snowflake millennials who work there have no clue. When I questioned the lack of wine in my glass, the bartender told me that this is how it is done nation wide and world wide. When I explained that I've been to all 50 states, Europe 17 times and South America 34 times and what am I missing, she told me that they all simply had it wrong as I did. When asked how many times she had visited any of these places she claimed to know so much about, she simply snubbed her nose and walked away. Very Sad...

In addition, the food was mediocre at best and not a good value.

If you are a millennial with money to blow and in need of a safe space, this is probably for you. If you are serious about a good wine value and employees who actually have a clue what they are talking about, I recommend avoiding this establishment.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

For a high quality tapas joint, Enoteca is a great evening out with friends or co-workers. There's always something delectable on the menu and the extensive wine list is impressive. Food meant to be shared with friendly conversation, knowledgable staff and a local cat wandering the patio. A+!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Stopped in to sip some different brands of bourbon and the place did not disappoint. Looked like they had some interesting tapas as well. Good place to hang about while waiting on your reservations for some of the restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Wonderful Wines, Best Beers, Beautiful Bourbon, matched with Terrific Tapas. Nice atmosphere, great service, friendly owners help make this a special place. Very interesting small plate foods. I can't wait to try them all. We had the Osso Bucco which was wonderful but they don't have it all the time. They even have a covered patio for when the weather improves. This is a must try in Lexington.