“Thai tea = amazing!”

Taste of Thai
Ranked #381 of 942 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Great food and you must try the Thai tea...it is to DIE for. My daughter spilled her drink on her plate and they brought her a new plate of food. It's a 'hole in the wall' so don't expect glitz and glamour inside...but if you want good Thai food, I highly recommend this place!

4  Thank Jonisong

Reviewed 22 May 2012

Wonton soup was great and so were the steamed dumplings. The pad Thai was average but the big surprise was the spicy Thai basil fried rice. They didn't have what I wanted at first so I settled for the fried rice and boy was it great! Got it with the shrimp and cleaned my plate. The flavors were incredible and mixed well.

4  Thank Rid4ever
Reviewed 15 November 2011

This place is downtown and open for lunch til 2ish/3 and then closes until dinner. The food is high quality and fresh. The service is excellent and the lunch atmosphere is quiet and private. The decor is outdated, but not dirty by any means just older. I recommend the spring rolls and any dish they have involving seafood because the cooks here know how to do anything that came out of water. I love it!

4  Thank travelconeja
Reviewed 3 November 2010

I went to this restaurant with some friends and was rather reluctant by the looks of the place. When I saw the internet reviews I was ready to leave, but my friends wanted to stay. They regretted it. We waited 45 mins before the waitress told us that she had still not started our order. THE RESTAURANT WAS NEARLY EMPTY! We left frustrated and never found another place open for a meal that night. The Indian restaurant looked really awesome though.

Reviewed 26 September 2009

If u wanna tried some Thai dishes.
Taste of Thai is your choice .
Good taste that u won't miss

3  Thank BkkAmiko