“We like this place. ”

Ranked #273 of 962 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Food was very good. Salsa, guacamole and tortillas were all freshly made.
Atmosphere is average.
Sit where you choose because thete is no host/hostess to greet you.
Server was friendly and observant. Food came out quickly.
Reasonable food prices.
Several different songs playing simultaneously from overhead speakers and TV monitors.
Would have scored higher if there was a greeter at entrance to seat us and better, more authentic atmosphere.
Try though, you'll probably like it.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My husband and I recently stopped in and really enjoyed this food. I ordered the chicken fajitas which tasted very good. The service was friendly but extremely slow and disorganized. The decor is... odd. We'd probably return and get take out.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I love Mexican food. This place is pretty authentic... Nice flavor profiles, friendly atmosphere, but ambiance is kind of funky (not in a good way). We'd return! :-)

1  Thank LeahMV
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We were a group of 5 and I was the first to pay my bill after an evening of god food but horrible service. Paid it in full and left. Then the waiter went back to the others and reported that I had left without paying my beer tab, which was an utter lie, and required them to pay it. I have heard that other restaurants engage in this little rip-off trick but am saddened to see that one of Lexington's older Mexican restaurant dies this. Avoid this place.

1  Thank lexfrank
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love this place. Lunch is served super fast, service is almost always fabulous and the food is great. Did I mention the prices? Very reasonable! Taco salad is great, as well as the enchiladas

Been to Durango's Mexican? Share your experiences!