“Thanksgiving”
Review of Missy's Pies

Missy's Pies
Ranked #9 of 27 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed 1 June 2013

pies and more pies. they make them all by hand and they taste like it. even reasonably priced. missy's is a staple in lexington.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We heard about this from a friend. Always love those word-of-mouth experiences. Thank you! What a treat. One of the best pies I have had. I can't wait to go back for more. Only sorry that we tried one (5-berry!) Mmmmmm!!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

We had a piece of chocolate banana pie from Missy's Pies while dining at Ramsey's Diner right next door. Maybe one of the best pies I have ever eaten!!!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Everyone likes Missy's pies. My favorite is the berry pie. There are also cream pies. Nothing unusual or exotic- just simple and tasty pie. I always order mine when eating at Ramsey's next door.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

We first had Missy's Pies as dessert at Ramsey's Restaurant. Oh my, they were totally delicious. My favorite is butterscotch pie, since it brings back favorite memories of my Granny's homemade butterscotch pie. After finding out where Ramsey's received their pies, we have made numerous trips to Missy's for holidays or for everyday. Coconut Cream and Chocolate also top our list. This is the only place I would go to buy pies in Lexington! You won't be disappointed

1  Thank dakitten2