“do not try butterscotch!”
Review of Missy's Pies

Missy's Pies
Ranked #9 of 27 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Just ate lunch at Ramsey,s n had to get a piece of butterscotch and mayday pie to go (too full from the delicious bbq salad). I love butterscotch pie but I think this has turned me sour on them. The butterscotch filling was about a quarter inch thick and thick as mud! No butterscotch about the flavor! Just sweet gummy mud. The meringue was the best thing about the pie but I did not pay $5 for meringue! Have not tried the mayday but will send a review on that later. Just had to warn everyone asap so no one else wastes their hard earned dollars on it. This is my first review ever and I am sad it had to be this one. Don't waste your money!

1  Thank elaine c

Reviewed 1 June 2013

pies and more pies. they make them all by hand and they taste like it. even reasonably priced. missy's is a staple in lexington.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We heard about this from a friend. Always love those word-of-mouth experiences. Thank you! What a treat. One of the best pies I have had. I can't wait to go back for more. Only sorry that we tried one (5-berry!) Mmmmmm!!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

We had a piece of chocolate banana pie from Missy's Pies while dining at Ramsey's Diner right next door. Maybe one of the best pies I have ever eaten!!!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Everyone likes Missy's pies. My favorite is the berry pie. There are also cream pies. Nothing unusual or exotic- just simple and tasty pie. I always order mine when eating at Ramsey's next door.