“The best pie!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“The best pie!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

The black bottom pie is so good. We always get a slice or a pie when we are in town. The down side is that they some times run out. :(

Visited October 2013

Romney, West Virginia, United States
“This is pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

We had Missy’s pie for dessert at Ramsey next door. The pie was so good. We stopped in after our lunch at Ramsey. The place smelled amazing and there were pies everywhere. The two ladies making pies were friendly. We would have taken a pie home if we had lived closer.

• Visited October 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
“PIE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

My husband loves pie, I am not that big of a fan. But the portion was too large for just one. I must say Missy's changed my mind about pie. I actually ended up eating more of it than my husband did! Hit the gym hard tomorrow and have pie tonight! :)

• Visited June 2013
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“do not try butterscotch!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

Just ate lunch at Ramsey,s n had to get a piece of butterscotch and mayday pie to go (too full from the delicious bbq salad). I love butterscotch pie but I think this has turned me sour on them. The butterscotch filling was about a quarter inch thick and thick as mud! No butterscotch about the flavor! Just sweet gummy mud. The meringue was the best thing about the pie but I did not pay $5 for meringue! Have not tried the mayday but will send a review on that later. Just had to warn everyone asap so no one else wastes their hard earned dollars on it. This is my first review ever and I am sad it had to be this one. Don't waste your money!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank elaine c
Lexington, Kentucky
“Thanksgiving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

pies and more pies. they make them all by hand and they taste like it. even reasonably priced. missy's is a staple in lexington.

Visited November 2012