“Dessert extravaganza”
Review of Missy's Pies

Missy's Pies
Ranked #9 of 27 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I did not eat at Missy's Pies...they were part of the dessert offered across the street at Ramsey's Diner. The combination peanut butter and brownie pie was scrumptious...too big for a single sitting! The brownie pie was phenomenal. We will have to return to try all the flavors!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

If you're not accustomed to good, homemade pies then Missy's will no doubt satisfy your craving. But if you know traditional pie crust and fresh ingredients you will be deep dish disappointed. The Coconut Cream is so dry and tasteless I believe the box has more flavor. And the chocolate taste like stale, cheap cocoa.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The black bottom pie is so good. We always get a slice or a pie when we are in town. The down side is that they some times run out. :(

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We had Missy’s pie for dessert at Ramsey next door. The pie was so good. We stopped in after our lunch at Ramsey. The place smelled amazing and there were pies everywhere. The two ladies making pies were friendly. We would have taken a pie home if we had lived closer.

Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

My husband loves pie, I am not that big of a fan. But the portion was too large for just one. I must say Missy's changed my mind about pie. I actually ended up eating more of it than my husband did! Hit the gym hard tomorrow and have pie tonight! :)