“My favorite! Wish we had one in Ct!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #97 of 893 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vernon Rockville, Connecticut
“My favorite! Wish we had one in Ct!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Everytime we head south, my family HAS to eat here. Best chicken anywhere. We love the milkshakes too!

Visited July 2013

Lexington, Kentucky
“lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

This is my favorite fast food restaurant. They are always crowded but the food is always fresh and they are fast considering how crowded they are. AND very polite staff!!!!!

Visited June 2013
Yanbu Al-Sinaiyah
“Chick Fil-A”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

My kids took me to this place. I loved it! Clean, good food, fast service. Just loved it! They have a catering service too. Salads and drinks and even hand-spun shakes.

• Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not your usual Chick Fil-a”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

the service was quick and friendly. The food was cold and the chicken sandwich was chewy. Not sure if I got a bad one in the batch? I have never had anything good to say about chick fil-a but this one provided me with a meal that wasn't up to their own level.

Visited March 2013
Georgetown, Kentucky
“Terrific place for fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

I would love to know the secret behind Chic-Fil-A's ability to hire staff. Often, they seem to be college students, but I always find them to be extremely polite, helpful, and courteous. Beyond that, the food is consistently good, as I love everything on their menu. I understand that some of the company administrators are devout Christians who successfully use Christian principles in their business practices. Always a safe bet, clean, and a good value.

Visited February 2013