“Eh”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #98 of 901 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Berea, Kentucky
“Eh”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The waffle fries are good and a little different. The chicken is run-of-the-mill fast food chicken. The chicken in my sandwich had a bit of fat on it, and the play area for children was a little distracting. But, it's fast food. What can you expect?

• Visited August 2013

Vernon Rockville, Connecticut
“My favorite! Wish we had one in Ct!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Everytime we head south, my family HAS to eat here. Best chicken anywhere. We love the milkshakes too!

Visited July 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“lunch”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

This is my favorite fast food restaurant. They are always crowded but the food is always fresh and they are fast considering how crowded they are. AND very polite staff!!!!!

Visited June 2013
Yanbu Al-Sinaiyah
“Chick Fil-A”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

My kids took me to this place. I loved it! Clean, good food, fast service. Just loved it! They have a catering service too. Salads and drinks and even hand-spun shakes.

• Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not your usual Chick Fil-a”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

the service was quick and friendly. The food was cold and the chicken sandwich was chewy. Not sure if I got a bad one in the batch? I have never had anything good to say about chick fil-a but this one provided me with a meal that wasn't up to their own level.

Visited March 2013