“Nice lunch with family!”
Review of Buddha Lounge

Buddha Lounge
Ranked #116 of 977 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I love the lunch time bento boxes! Looked better than any bento box I've ever gotten anywhere else at similar type restaurants! Very tasty sushi rolls too! Super friendly staff too! I will 100% be back for more!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

It was so nice to find a delicious Sushi restaurant in Lexington. I would have gone back for a second sushi dinner but the restaurant was closed. Food was great, service was great. Definitely go to Buddha Lounge.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Small, family run restaurant located in historic downtown Lexington. Parking can be difficult but the eating is worth the trip. Great menu, selection of craft beer, and a full bar with a large selection of bourbons to choose from. Cost per person for sushi is very reasonable and the portion size will feed the biggest appetite.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I've from California and wanted Japanese food. I also wanted to a wide selection of Kentucky bourbons since I was exploring these whiskies. Well, I lucked into a great combination of the two. I enjoyed some of the best tempura I've ever had while the bartender guided me through a wide selection of bourbons. The sushi was average, but average sushi is good enough. The overall experience was just what I wanted.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The owner is always present and service is always great. I love the curry chicken and I'm not usually a curry fan. The meal is perfection Hubs likes to order different rolls and has like all that he has tried. He also likes the Korean tacos.
We've introduced several friends to this restaurant and now they're all fans too.
Try it out. You won't be disappointed!