“Disappointing.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #53 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We were given a room with a very old T.V., remote didn't work totally, had to get up and turn it off and on. Drapes wouldn't close totally, so we tried our best to have them close. No bedspreads on bed. However, the room was pretty quiet, had comfortable bed, new carpet and clean bedding, towels. It is an older motel really showing it's age, and is under renovation. However, it needs a lot of help in many ways. Convenient location to I75. Lobby is very run down looking. Front desk is pleasant but could do nothing for our TV troubles.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travellingfriendl

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Hotel was undergoing improvements while we were there. Great location. Improvements so far were great. Nice colors. Bed very comfortable. Lots of restaurants around. Next to a 'couples' establishment. That business looks out of place with everything else around it.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Had a gym. Has a fridge & microwave in the room. A hot breakfast is included and was okay. Breakfast was ready every morning by 6:00 am. Very convenient location to my job, shopping malls and restaurants. Clean. Good beds. Cable TV & internet access. Decent place to stay, but was undergoing renovations while I was there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

This is the 2nd time we have stayed here in the last year. Checked in late quickly, left early next morning. Room was cool on entry. Bathroom and everything in room new and clean. The breakfast the usual fare. I don't like milk from those dinky pitchers that other guests all handle and is warm. Use carton milk much better. Breakfast area very clean and spacious. The lobby is gorgeous! Since it was raining the large front canopy very nice when we loaded up to leave.

Others have mentioned the adult bookstore nearby. I didn't see anyone hanging around that, and we were there on a fri night.

Will stay there again for sure when passing thru.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank sbw238
Reviewed 16 September 2013

When we checked in, the desk clerk, Marlena, was dealing with a group who were giving her a hard time. She was very professional, had a great sense of humor and quick wit. She dealt with them professionally and calmly. I could probably knit pick and find something that wasn't perfect about our stay, but over all, we were very pleased. Check in and out was easy and pleasant, comfortable clean room, good parking, typical breakfast, everything we have come to expect from Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharon D
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were traveling through looking for a place to spend the night. Got the choice employee price, so I think it sure was worth what we paid for. I noticed Hustler right next door, but who cares? if you are not looking for that stuff it won't bother you.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I was in town to visit my mom, who was recovering from a stroke. She was having issues with the plumbing in her house so I decided to get a room on the spur of the moment to simplify things. When I arrived at the hotel, the girl at the desk was very plesant and set about getting me a quiet room with the best rate available. The room was clean (and had a working shower, which was what I really needed!). The breakfast the next morning was not as good as some, but it was decent and filling. When I decided to stay an extra day, I encountered no problems and was greeted with a smile on check-out. I enjoy staying when I am given friendly service and a reasonable rate. The only thing I was not comfortable with was the lock on the entrance was broken and the wing of the hotel I was in could basically be entered by anyone. Other than that I had no complaints or issues and will probably stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family