Courtyard Lexington North
  • Pool
  • Pool
Catalina Motel(Lexington)
View Hotel
All reviewsjapanese restaurant next doormarriott standardsroom was cleanindoor pool and hot tubenjoyed our staywould definitely stay here againpleasant staythe general managerking suitehorse farmsup to datebourbon trailfront desk staffrupp arenalobbycircledowntown
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Kudos or Raleih and her amazing energy and attitude. The property is under renovation so it was a bit messy. Nevertheless the room was new and clean, the Bistro service was good, the location was excellent. The next time I visit Lexington on business I will stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mikebaer
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We were headed home after a brief stay in KY and stopped overnight at this hotel.
We arrived at 8:28 PM on 3/10/2014 and the girl at the front desk wasn't pleasant. She asked if I had any discounts and I told her we have AAA. She then said they don't give AAA discounts when the hotel is almost filled. She gave us room 319 which hadn't been used, at least, since Dec 2013 because the date was on the pamphlets. The water was shut off to the toilet. There was no water pressure to flush and I had to wipe off dried droplets of pee on the seat and kill a spider by the bath door. The shampoo and conditioner were already opened and half used. The room had a faint odor of grease. They didn't have coffee available. They had a café in the lobby and you had to purchase your cup of coffee there. They didn't offer any amenities. We paid almost $200 for the worst hotel we have stayed at in a while. We have a business too so I can take a lot, but this was at my breaking point.

Room Tip: Definitely don't get room 319 if you must stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brenda K
Jerry R, General Manager at Courtyard Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the Courtyard Lexington North.

You indicated in your response that you experienced several issues at our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

JERRY ROBINSON
Courtyard Lexington North
jerry.w.robinson@marriott.com
(859)253-4646

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the last 3 weeks and in general, this is a great place to stay. The hotel is undergoing rennovations (looks great!) and the staff are excellent. This past week I was on my way to a customer fone morning when I discovered I had a flat. I was about to call for AAA when Shane McFarland, the chief engineer at the hotel, came over and changed the tire for me. This goes above and beyond what I would expect of a hotel employee. I spoke with the general manager, Jerry Robinson and let him know about the outstanding employee he has. Thanks to Shane I made it to my customer with time to spare. Thank you Shane!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I booked a room at this hotel for Valentine's Day weekend for my wife and me. It could not have been nicer. The appearance of the hotel was immaculate. Check-in was smooth and fast. Our room, Room 106, was very nice with a king-sized bed that was very comfortable, though a little squeaky. The carpet was in great shape, which is one of the ways I judge hotel rooms. The bathroom was perfectly clean with a great shower. The only thing that I was disappointed in was the toilet tissue. It was about the worst we've ever used. Horrible quality! Also, breakfast was not included in the price of the hotel, but that was fine because we wanted to have breakfast at IHOP anyway. We also enjoyed being right in Hamburg where all the shopping and restaurants are located. This is a hotel we would recommend without question and would stay at again anytime!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I would definitely stay here again. The only thing I don't like are the hard beds (from a stay here last year). I requested a room with a softer bed and the gentleman at the front desk was more than happy to make this accommodation.

• Stayed: December 2013