Days Inn & Suites Lexington
US$151
US$133
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$92
Residence Inn Lexington North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$184
US$162
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$138
Hyatt Place Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$133
Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$61
US$153
US$239
US$204
  • Pool
Clarion Hotel Conference Center South(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsbiscuits and gravygreat roomroom was clean and comfortablewould stay againinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2008

I stayed at this hotel at the end of April during the Rolex horse show in Lexington. This is a very popular event, and I booked our room back in January and received confirmation of the double, non-smoking room at a rate of $100/night. Upon arrival, I was told that my reservation was for a king size bed room. Well, considering that there were 4 of us, this was not going to work. I was told that the only other option was a double Smoking room, so I had to take it. When we walked into the room, it smelled like sour milk and of course, smoke. The whole hotel is dated. The stairways, hallways, elevator, etc. were all in need of being fixed up. Our room looked like it had been done in the 1970s and never changed. It was dirty, stenchy, and unacceptable. There were three thin tiny towels in the bathroom, which also had black hairs on the floor and in the shower. All of the appliances in the room where kept unplugged and I had to plug them in, and when you turned off a certain light switch, it also turned off the TV! The continental breakfast is a joke- cereal and toast. When I was checking out, the lady in front of me was complaining about all sorts of stuff and the staff did not so much as apologize. The only saving grace was that I complained enough to get the room for $71 after tax, etc. I'm sorry but if a room is going at a rate of $100 a night, I expect it to be better than this. I would Never stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
kentucky
Reviewed 27 July 2005

held my daugther's wedding reception in the Fayette Room and had 7 hotel rooms in all, just wonderful, clean and a great staff..I highley recomend the Days Inn on Broadway :)

• Stayed: May 2005, travelled on business