“the hotel is great the staff is great. Location is perfect...”

Days Inn Lexington Southeast
Ranked #48 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Walton
“the hotel is great the staff is great. Location is perfect...”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

the hotel is great the staff is great. Location is perfect for any type of travel. My only wish would be to replace the beds.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Michigan
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I would not recommend this hotel. I'll start with the positive: the shower was clean, that's about it. We booked a nonsmoking room but the first thing that hits you when you walk in the room is the horrible smell of stale smoke. It is dated. There were holes in the bedspreads and holes in the carpet. The beds were not comfortable. It was noisy. The control knob for the heat/cool unit was broken. The breakfast was very, very basic consisting of some bagels and muffins. For the money you can do much better

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank retriever92
Southeast Kentucky
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My wife and I recently stayed one night while in town for a medical procedure. I was really disappointed with the room. The main sleeping area was clean, but when we checked out the bathroom, there was built up crud in the hinge area of the toilet seat and under the lid where it closed. It was gross. We called the front desk and a guy did come quickly and cleaned the seat. He was very nice and apologized for the problem. The towel rack was also falling off the wall in the bathroom and the computer desk was so wobbly I thought it was going to fall apart.

I will have to say that the staff was very friendly and helpful and they did give us a discount off of our stay because of the problems we encountered. I would probably stay here again because of the nice way we were treated, but I'd have to really think about it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 14 February 2014

my family and I stayed at this Days Inn the beginning of the month during a very bad snow storm. The gm Neel was very accommodating and helpful. He had gone extra steps to make our stay a very restful one. Rooms were in great condition and outside of hotel was clean. Will recommend this hotel to all our friends and family in the area and we will stay here again next time in town.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Summerville, GA, United States
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. My family was traveling to Ohio and needed a place just to spend the night. This was an excellent value. The staff was very friendly. The room although small was clean with comfortable beds and pillows. I would stay here again if I needed a place for one night.

• Stayed December 2013