“Excellent for a big chain hotel”

Hyatt Regency Lexington
Ranked #8 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
LITTLE ROCK
“Excellent for a big chain hotel”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The room was spacious, well appointed, and quiet; the service from staff was prompt and friendly; everything worked as it should; all in all, a great hotel. The free airport shuttle was a short 15 min ride and left promptly as advertised. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is my personal preference for smaller, historic properties, but I would definitely recommend staying here again when in Lexington.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Ron v, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lexington, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear mhauerj,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I'm pleased our service was up to your and our expectations.
You are correct we are not a small historic hotel, we do however are located in the middle of historic downtown Lexington and I hope you had the time to explore some of the historic buildings in this area.

Again, thank you and we hope to welcome you back in the future

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Solon, Ohio
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Very comfortable beds ! Rooms were very clean & was very quiet . Exceptional staff ! Everyone was very friendly ! Great Location! Right in the center of town ! Overall a Great Hotel! We have a child attending the University of Kentucky & we will plan on staying here frequently.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Kathy F.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and our hotel. I'm happy our staff was able to help make your stay enjoyable. Our close location to the University of Kentucky makes the hotel very convenient to parents visiting their kids.

We would love welcoming you back for future visits.

Okotoks
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I really liked this hotel. I found they went the extra mile to make sure my stay was good and I was happy. A really nice touch was a sign when you got off the elevator asking guests to be quiet after 9 PM to not disturb others. I ordered room service a couple of times and the food was very good. They tell you when you order room service the latest you will receive your order which was also impressive. I'll stay there again when I'm in Lexington.

Dear jermflee,

I will be sure to share your comments with our associates.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Suoer hotel! tThe staff is friendly and accommodating. Love the rooms.Can't beat those pillows! Wonderful view of the city at night. Fantastic location. Right downtown, close to great restaurants, shopping, etc. Connected to the Convention center and the Rupp area.If you are planning on going to Lexington. Stay at this location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor overlooking the park and the city.
Dear Ken S,

Thank you for your nice comments. I'm very happy you had a great stay and were able to explore the downtown restaurants and shopping.
We would love to welcome you back in the near future.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I had never stayed here before and, by reading some reviews on Google, I really had no idea what to expect during the 2-night stay at this hotel.

However, I was completed surprised!

Overall, the experience was excellent. The staff greeting me when I walked into the door. Everyone was friendly. The hotel was clean, clean, clean and my room was extremely comfortable, clean and relaxing. The breakfast was great (you have to try one of the hot breakfast sandwiches)!

When traveling to (or through) Lexington, KY, I wouldn't hesitate in choosing this hotel for an overnight stay.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel is need the interstate, so that might be a little noisy if you are a light sle...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Dear utep1979,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I'm pleased our service, cleanliness and food was up to your and our expectations.
I will be sure to share your comments with our associates.

kentucky
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Very pleased with my stay at the Hyatt. Room was clean. Bed -mattress, sheets, pillows- was excellent! Restaurant was not exceptional, but was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Wonderful location in Lexington for downtown dining and shopping. Shuttle took us to Portofino's for dinner and was quick to pick us up when we were finished. Don't have one compliant for my stay and will definitely be back again!

Room Tip: As high as possible. Over looking fountain square.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Ron v, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lexington, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Kygirl1104,

Thank you for your comments about your stay. We are happy you enjoyed our room,beds and the downtown area.

We certainly hope to welcome you back again in the future. If you have any specific comments about our restaurant I would love to hear them, as we can use your comments to better ourselves and ensure we have an exceptional restaurant all the time.

knoxville
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Well updated hotel in the middle of downtown. The staff was fantastic and very eager to help out. Make sure you try the local bourbon distilleries in the area and visit some of the unique college bars right around the corner.

Dear knoxcoolbeans,

We hope to see you back in the future.