Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsthe concierge loungebutter cakegreat resorttracking numberfed exindoor and outdoor poolsmemory foamlong weekendbeautiful propertybit datedmini fridgesouthern hospitalityfire pitkentucky horse parkexercise roombourbon trailoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

In the rush to check out to catch a shuttle bus to get to a corporate event, I quickly placed my laptop in my bag, but forgot the charging cord at the desk in my room.
I noticed this the next day and called the hotel. Housekeeping had the charger and the front office staff Fedex'd it overnight to my home. Way to go Griffin Gate Marriott! Great job, you save me a lot of time and money to not have to go out and find another charger. I look forward to staying at your hotel the next time I'm in town for business. Great food in the hotel restaurant too.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've been staying at this property for business travel since 2001 and stay here approximately 50 nights per year. I recently left my bag sitting on my bed and called the hotel and they shipped it to me at no charge. Great staff, recently renovated the lobby, and just an overall great resort property. Must stay location if visiting the Lexington, KY area.

Room Tip: End rooms on 4th floor or above overlooking the golf course.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A very attractive hotel for a relaxing stay with a staff that is as wonderful as the decor. While we were pleased by the nice new remodeling of the hotel, what stood out the most was how friendly and helpful the staff is. From the front desk to the restaurant to maintenance and housekeeping, every person we encountered offered a friendly hello and offer of assistance, where applicable.

We aren't fans of the new TemperPedic beds, but have to admit that finding a really good hotel bed is often difficult. Our back issues just don't fit well with a TemperPedic bed and we wanted something firmer.

Beds aside, though, this hotel has everything for a great vacation: Lovely pools and hot tubs, great restaurant and bar, accommodating staff, attractive surroundings, a very good spa, wonderful golf course and excellent service, upkeep and value for the money.

Room Tip: This hotel gets very busy on summer weekends, so book early.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had the pleasure to stay at the Griffin Gate Marriot for two nights. The rooms were clean and they have very comfortable beds. The bar had good food and a real polite staff.The location of the golf course right next to the hotel is perfect and the course is really nice. I travel alot and what seperates this place from the other ones I stay at is the employees. I lost my phone on the course after looking for it for two hours that day a member of the staff drove me out at night to try to locate it. We did not find it but when someone found it four days later they contacted me and overnighted to me. They went way out of there way to help me and that is hard to find these days.I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: The rooms are far enough away from the lobby to avoid any noise.
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I researched the area before booking for my 9 year old daughter and me. This hotel exceeded my expectations. Nothing was ever a problem, hotel bed was like sleeping on a cloud, and the restaraunt was impeccable. Close to Kentucky Horse Park and airport. We will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family