“Excellent stay. ”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #43 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We were very satisfied with this Comfort Suites hotel. Rooms were clean and the pool was warm and very nice. Unfortunately the hot tub was out of order at the time of our stay and we would have liked to have a guest laundry facility in the hotel. Breakfast was excellent with some additional selections I haven't seen at other locations of this chain. Overall we were very satisfied. The staff were very friendly and courteous.

Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Sara G

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is the second time in 2 years that I stayed at this hotel. Nice size room and very comfortable beds. I read other reviews and saw one that said the front door was to small. I thought that was an odd comment, when I said something to my son he said it made the place look uninviting . Others said the breakfast was good, I've had better. Also the room they serve it in is small, if you are unlucky like we were and be there when they have a large group there it gets to be very hard to get a table. My major complaint is both times I stayed here the hot was out of order part of the time. I look for hotels with hot tubs when I travel and for this reason may go so where else the next time I'm in Lexington.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Oliver D
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I checked in to this hotel just before the sold out UK/FL. The front office supervisor, John, was helpful as well as thoughtful. He was great with directions, and he also knew the area well enough to recommend things for us to do while we were in town.

The room was quite spacious and clean. There were only two of us, but the room was large enough that if we return and bring the kids, it would still work. The hotel was full, but was quiet and clean. The room has a mini-fridge and microwave.

The location was great for downtown, Horse Park and super close to the Red Mile. We did not use the pool, but it was clean and their were several families swimming.

Breakfast was good and had lots of choices. The price of our stay was good and we would definitely stay here again. John made sure things were well run and that we enjoyed staying in his town.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Aravis
AMBER K, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Hello Aravis,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay in Lexington. I hope you decide to stay with us in the future.

Amber Keaton

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel is clean and comfortable and has everything you need. Nice size rooms and comfortable bed and flat screen tv. Has a good staff. Close to restaurants as well. A very good value for business or pleasure.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steven T

Hello Steven T.

Thank you for taking the time to visit our tripadvisor page! Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Amber Keaton
Lexington Comfort Suites
859-296-4446

Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

This Comfort Suites is very clean inside and out and well maintained. Staff is friendly and helpful. Top quality bedding. Internet was generally fast and stable. Heat was quiet and powerful. Breakfast was better than average. There are several interesting restaurants nearby.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I stayed here for business recently. The hotel was old and in real need of a remodeling. Everything about it was old. The room was OK and the bed was comfortable. Internet was good. It was hard to keep heat adjusted properly. For a short stay it is OK but would not recommend it for an extended stay. Staff was very nice and helpful. It is close to several places to eat.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Rooms were spacious for a couple staying, the pool and whirlpool were in good working order, and the clerk, John Cabeza, was not only cheerful, but he was also very helpful. Also, the selection of cable channels was great.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family