“Very clean rooms and friendly staff”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #36 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Lexington, Kentucky
“Very clean rooms and friendly staff”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I travel to Lexington for work frequently and have stayed at the Sleep Inn many times. The staff is very courteous, accomodating, and outgoing. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. There is a vast selection of restaurants within walking distance. I have stayed at this location in excess of 50 times and I have honestly never once had an issue of any kind. Working on the road and staying in various hotels in many different cities, I can tell you this is an amazing accomplishment. Of all the hotels I visit on a frequent basis, I can say this is the best.

Room Tip: The third floor contains smoking rooms, so if you don't like the smell of smoke I would request...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
MTorok82, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
We thank you so very much for your responses to our survey. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service at Sleep Inn and we appreciate you sparing a few minutes of your valuable time to help us improve on our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Sincerly

Director of Operations @ Sleep Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Toledo Ohio
Reviewed 19 December 2013

One of our drivers stays here all week long and returns to Ohio for the weekends. I got held up and could not make it out of Lexington, so our driver suggested this hotel. I was very pleased with everything. The staff was very friendly and check in was quick. The room was very clean with coffe pot,fridge, nice TV. It was comfortable with plenty of bath towels. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get up and they give you enough pillows. When I had to check out at 1am the front desk young lady was very friendly and check out was quick. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 1 night. The hotel is nice-enough for a short stay. The rooms were clean, but slightly small. Breakfast was alright, definitely not the best I have had at a hotel but not the worst. The staff was very friendly though. The walls are thin and you can hear people in the hall and next door, but luckily they were quiet at night. The rooms are very dark though, even with all the lights on and the hallways are poorly lit. The bed was stiff and I woke up with a lot of back pain. The hotel is very close to a lot restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Anytime I am in Lexington I always stay here. It is super clean, great breakfast, great beds, large flat screen TVs, and a perfect location. You will be within walking distance of Malone's steakhouse, which is AWESOME (have a pixie stix!) and across the road (4 lanes) is all types of shopping! In the bathroom there is only a stall shower, if that's something you don't like, but it's fine for me. It's a great place, I've stayed here many times, and will continue to do so!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
SW Illinois
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The hotel was clean and conveniently located, but I wouldn't want to stay there during an extended visit. The bed was very soft - as a result, my husband woke up with a stiff back. And the vanity area in the bathroom was tiny - there wasn't enough room for my minimal toiletries, let alone my husband's too. If we are passing through the Lexington area en route to another destination when all we need is a place to sleep, we'd stay again. Otherwise we would pass on this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Sleep Inn L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
We thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Sleep Inn. I am sorry to hear your bed was not as comfortable as it should have been. We will be going through further renovations late this year and into next year for our rooms. We hope you will be able to return to the hotel in order to experience our new look. We always appreviate any feedback we receive from our guests, as it allows us to improve to meet the needs and expectations of all who stay with us.

Kindest regards
Director of Operations
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We were in Lexington on a job and after stopping in at a few other hotels, chose the Sleep Inn. What a surprise! The staff was BEYOND pleasant and helpful, the lobby was nice and clean and welcoming, the room was amazing! So clean,roomy and comfortable! The hotel was located right across the street from tons of resturants and shopping, and the job site! We WILL be back!

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor with no distubances!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank emily s
Florida
Reviewed 27 August 2013

When my I saw I was booked at the Sleep Inn, and there was a Hilton Garden Inn next door, I was wondering why my friends chose this hotel. Wow, what a surprise! The Sleep Inn has recently undergone a renovation, and it was very, very nice. Great, firm beds, quiet rooms with refrigerator and microwave. I was impressed, particularly for the modest price! The staff was pleasant and helpful, breakfast was available from 5 AM (another nice feature.) Convenient to shopping, restaurants, and the interstate.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank nancyrcurtis
Sleep Inn L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Mrs. Curtis,
Thank you very much for staying with us. We are very pleased to here that we exceeded you expectations. We love to hear postive feedback. We hope you will stay with us again.

Director of Operations.