“Good value and great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #36 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
stewie008
“Good value and great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Sleep Inn while on a shopping vacation to Lexington. We were very pleasantly surprised at the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the hotel and the great location. This was during the week of February 4, 2014 and most of Kentucky got quite a bit of snow. The Sleep Inn's parking lot was cleared off nicely, so no problems getting from our car into the hotel. The desk clerk was extremely helpful with directions and dining suggestions. Thanks for recommending Malone's for dinner. Great place and great food! Our room had everything we needed with coffee pot, fridge, microwave, lots of towels and comfortable beds. You are within walking distance to several restaurants and just a short drive to many more restaurants and shopping heaven, Hamburg Place. We will definitely be staying at the Sleep Inn anytime we travel to Lexington.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank stewie008
MTorok82, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for your response to our survey. We always appreciate any feedback we can get from our guest, as it helps us to improve all around. Our goal is to always provide excellent service to all our our guests and we are happy to know we have done so for you. We look forward to your return in the future.

Director of Operations
Sleep Inn Lexington
1920 Plaudit Pl.
Lexington, Ky. 40509
859-543-8400

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

I travel to Lexington for work frequently and have stayed at the Sleep Inn many times. The staff is very courteous, accomodating, and outgoing. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. There is a vast selection of restaurants within walking distance. I have stayed at this location in excess of 50 times and I have honestly never once had an issue of any kind. Working on the road and staying in various hotels in many different cities, I can tell you this is an amazing accomplishment. Of all the hotels I visit on a frequent basis, I can say this is the best.

Room Tip: The third floor contains smoking rooms, so if you don't like the smell of smoke I would request...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
MTorok82, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
We thank you so very much for your responses to our survey. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service at Sleep Inn and we appreciate you sparing a few minutes of your valuable time to help us improve on our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Sincerly

Director of Operations @ Sleep Inn
Toledo Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

One of our drivers stays here all week long and returns to Ohio for the weekends. I got held up and could not make it out of Lexington, so our driver suggested this hotel. I was very pleased with everything. The staff was very friendly and check in was quick. The room was very clean with coffe pot,fridge, nice TV. It was comfortable with plenty of bath towels. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get up and they give you enough pillows. When I had to check out at 1am the front desk young lady was very friendly and check out was quick. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 1 night. The hotel is nice-enough for a short stay. The rooms were clean, but slightly small. Breakfast was alright, definitely not the best I have had at a hotel but not the worst. The staff was very friendly though. The walls are thin and you can hear people in the hall and next door, but luckily they were quiet at night. The rooms are very dark though, even with all the lights on and the hallways are poorly lit. The bed was stiff and I woke up with a lot of back pain. The hotel is very close to a lot restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Anytime I am in Lexington I always stay here. It is super clean, great breakfast, great beds, large flat screen TVs, and a perfect location. You will be within walking distance of Malone's steakhouse, which is AWESOME (have a pixie stix!) and across the road (4 lanes) is all types of shopping! In the bathroom there is only a stall shower, if that's something you don't like, but it's fine for me. It's a great place, I've stayed here many times, and will continue to do so!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
SW Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

The hotel was clean and conveniently located, but I wouldn't want to stay there during an extended visit. The bed was very soft - as a result, my husband woke up with a stiff back. And the vanity area in the bathroom was tiny - there wasn't enough room for my minimal toiletries, let alone my husband's too. If we are passing through the Lexington area en route to another destination when all we need is a place to sleep, we'd stay again. Otherwise we would pass on this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Sleep Inn L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
We thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Sleep Inn. I am sorry to hear your bed was not as comfortable as it should have been. We will be going through further renovations late this year and into next year for our rooms. We hope you will be able to return to the hotel in order to experience our new look. We always appreviate any feedback we receive from our guests, as it allows us to improve to meet the needs and expectations of all who stay with us.

Kindest regards
Director of Operations
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

We were in Lexington on a job and after stopping in at a few other hotels, chose the Sleep Inn. What a surprise! The staff was BEYOND pleasant and helpful, the lobby was nice and clean and welcoming, the room was amazing! So clean,roomy and comfortable! The hotel was located right across the street from tons of resturants and shopping, and the job site! We WILL be back!

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor with no distubances!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business