“Terrific!”

Ranked #36 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Nashville, TN
“Terrific!”
Reviewed 27 January 2006

Stayed Thanksgiving weekend here after the motel my mother had Pricelined turned out to be a cesspool. While Mom argued with that front desk clerk I called Sleep Inn and spoke with Sara who was wonderfully sympathetic and helpful. I felt less stressed the minute we pulled into the parking lot and even my outrageously particular mother agreed that from the outside it was a 100% improvement over where we had just been. We went to check in and of course mom had to look the room over before she agreed to anything, but there was nothing to worry about. As has always been my experience with Sleep Inns, the room was clean, basic, and comfortable. We had long hot showers and a good night's sleep and in the morning a nice continental breakfast before spending the day with our extended family. Later that evening it was a relief to return to calm and quiet surroundings. The room cost more than the so-called "deal" we'd gotten on Priceline, but the quality and level of service just didn't compare. I can't speak for my mom but I will be a Sleep Inn customer for life.

• Stayed November 2005
5 Thank Keegansmom

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Kentucky
Reviewed 20 November 2004

My first choice, the Hilton Garden Inn across the street, was sold out. They called and found that the Sleep Inn had rooms available.

I was pleased with this motel. Bed was comfortable and the surroundings were quiet.

My rate was $71.10 per night.

6 Thank TravelingGuy
Reviewed 11 October 2004

Spent three nights in the Sleep Inn located just off Interstate 75 on October 8-10, 2004. My wife and I traveled to Lexington to watch the University of Alabama play Kentucky in football. Traveling with us were four other older couples. They all checked before we did and completely loved the place. I reserved the rooms under a government rate and saved everyone nearly $70 a night! They all bragged to my wife that I had done a great job in finding this hotel. Sleep Inn is located just off Man-o'-War drive and just minutes from downtown and the University of Kentucky. Eating establishments around Sleep Inn included Dammons, Outback, Rafferty's and many others. The staff and management was extremely cordial and very accomodating. I spent a lot of time chatting with kelly and she was very knowledgeable about Lexington and the surrounding area. Sleep Inn is located just a few minutes from Keeneland RaceTrace and downtown Lexington. While there we went over the a bourbon distillery and had a blast there! This is an outstanding Choice Hotel!

9 Thank alafans