Things I liked about this hotel:
- Good location, easy access off interstate, and short drive to UK and downtown Lexington
- Late breakfast (it's wonderful when hotels offer breakfast until 10:00 a.m.)
- Business center
- Fairly quiet outside the building
- Free cookies upon checkin
- Comfortable rooms. Not particularly snazzy, but solid, particularly with a $65/night price
- Windows that open for fresh air (this is very important, and I really appreciate hotels that do this)
The only flaw, and it was a major one for me, was the fact that this hotel was really noisy. Noise coming through the inside door to the room next door, noise coming in from the hallway. Lots of noisy guests and the hotel wasn't really designed to buffer the sound. If you're a light sleeper, like me, I wouldn't recommend this hotel. But if you're not, then I think it's a great find in Lexington.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Lexington
- Lexington Sleep Inn