Ramada Lexington North Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #54 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Saline, Michigan, United States
“disgusting”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The ramada was the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in and my family travels a lot . The room was non-smoking but reeked of smoke. There was hair on the sheets and in the tub , We showered in flip flops and slept on sleeping bags on top of the covers. There was mold growing all over the bathroom ceiling tiles and the icing on the cake was the toilet that was loose on its base and poured water out all over the floor when flushed. I called the office when we realized that there was an issue with the toilet, I was told that the repair man would look at in the morning, when we returned to the hotel that evening it was still leaking. I called the office once again . I asked if anyone had looked at it and was told by the employee who answered the phone that he had no idea. I asked if they kept a record of repairs, he said that he didn't know and that the manager would call me but of course he never did. The breakfast was poor, we ate at McDonalds instead. I will never stay at a Ramada again, it will take a long time before this disgusting memory is erased.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 19 May 2014

In its glory days it was chic and elegant. Now.....run down and needing repairs and lots and lots of cleaning. The room was a decent size.....bathroom cramped. The restaurant (Sigee's) is a joke. The lady running the loung bar also waited tables in the restaurant and cooked. While the menu sounded fair with decent offerings.....the end product was far from acceptable. Would I stay here again? No. Someone else in our group made the reservations so I was locked it. Won't happen again. Safety concerns: there were shady characters running around till very late.

Room Tip: I don't think a good room exists in this Hotel.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I only stayed here because of a meeting I had to attend, otherwise I normally avoid Ramada's. This experience just confirmed all of fears. While their web site claims they have a shuttle service they do not. While the rooms are big, they are also in sad shape. My bathroom had a lot of cracked and missing tiles. The free breakfast was worth every penny (I stuck to cold cereal.) The staff at the desk was (depending on the person) rude, knowledgeable, or unhelpful. The restaurant associated with the motel (Sigee's) was equally dirty, poorly run, and unfriendly.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Lexington
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Picked this hotel because I read there was free shuttle service, only to find once I arrived the shuttle service was stopped a few months ago. Green stain on the bed skirt and ceiling.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple