“Efficient”

Ranked #50 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Efficient”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Really couldn't ask for more than a comfortable bed and nice hot shower in the morning after a long drive, and that's what we got. Judging by near-full car park it looked a pretty popular place although some of the interior was in need of a touch up. No real complaints from us however.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I arrived late on Sunday and had no trouble checking in with the exceptionally nice young lady working at the desk. We were pleased to find that check-out was at 12 since we had been traveling all day and needed to rest up for the next day. The nice young lady even added a note to our room's account so that we would not be disturbed in the morning by housekeeping. The room was clean and fresh, and we had no problem falling asleep. The beds were very comfortable and we awoke the next morning feeling very well rested. While we did not wake up in time to enjoy the free breakfast, we did eat a nice meal at the Cracker Barrel right near the hotel. My family and I would definitely stay here again. Everything was great. Thank you, La Quinta Lexington!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot and have stayed in many La Quinta properties and find them to be a fine hotel chain but this is by far the worst. When we checked in we had to wait for about 5 minutes before someone finally came to check us in. Not terrible but most chains have someone behind the deak in the middle of rhe day. When I got to my room it had the bed on its side and was stripped.

Well okay, back to the front desk. Well I guess housekeeping was supposed to put this one back together after it was sprayed for bedbugs but don't worry they didn't find any! Uhm no... change my room. Of course they didn't have any more of the type of room i paid for.

My room was dirty. Big dead spider under the sink, ceiling peeling in the bathroom, filth around the toilet and yet an overwhelming smell of bleach! That's a rare combination! I stayed for two nights as I had pre paid and the bug and the filth were still there day 2.

The rooms have no amenities like a fridge or microwave. The breakfast area does have a waffle maker, bananas and packaged muffins but it's pretty basic. The hallways smell musty and are dirty.

I have never rated a hotel a 1, so congratulations La Quinta Lexington' it was a historic horrific stay. Stay anywhere in lexington but here. I have posted pictures.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Wyomingdan
Little Elm, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The hotel is old and needs renovations. Unfortunately, it is also severely neglected on a cleanliness level. The carpets in the hall is old and smells and the ice machines are nasty.The bathrooms are not being cleaned thoroughly and the bathroom supplies, like towels and toilet paper did not get replenished. There are no refrigerators in the rooms either.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Simone H
Cable, OH
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This hotel has the friendliest staff anywhere! Not an ultra modern hotel but well kept and clean. In a quiet cul de sac across from a Cracker Barrel (walking distance). Other businesses around are McDonald's, Subway, Waffle House, and refueling station.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Madison, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is 3rd time I've stayed in this hotel and I was very pleased. They even upgraded the room since the last time I was there 2 years ago and added a new TV, mini fridgerator and a microwave. It's easy to get to the downtown area and an easy jump to the highway around the city.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo