“Lower expectations”

Han Woo Ri
Ranked #223 of 949 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Ok fast food Korean. Nothing inspiring or interesting. A bit of a loud atmosphere but clean. Staff was friendly and courteous. My dish with seafood meant one mussel and two shrimp.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Cozy restuarant near UK campus on Limestone Street serves authentic Korean cuisine. I've ordered the Bolgogi and the BiBimBop. Both were very tasty and satisfying. The Kimchi is excellent. Service at lunch can be slow, but it is always packed.

1  Thank TL0ng
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Overall, I liked Han Woo Ri. When you walk in the door you're greated by the smell of delicious food. I had the Dol Sot Bi Bim Bop, which was filling and delicious. Another reviewer said that the portions are small and they don't put much meat in there. well, it was perfect for me because i'm not a big meat eater... but i could see how one could be disappointed with the lack of meat. It was my mother's first time eating Korean food and she thought her dish was incredibly good. There was a really nice server that helped my mother learn to use chopsticks. But i give the restaurant 3 stars because although the food was delicious, the soup and tea came out cold. It can be cramped in there during busy times and the service was average.
Considering the price, I still think it's a very good value and i look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

You can't really ask too much for service or atmosphere at this place, but at least it should have more meat in your food for what I am paying for. You can't hardly see any meat, or seafood that my girlfriend and i order. The portion got smaller too ever since they changed owner, I used to really enjoy coming here. I guess you don't had to have top quality food when you are located right next to the campus.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 3 October 2009

Clean and pleasant atmosphere; good food; good service. We really enjoyed our dinner here and will return!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook