“Awesome Experience”

Ranked #1 of 1 Liberty B&B and Inns
Belton, Texas
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

The Bedford Inn is absolutely beautiful and a joy to stay at!! The owners and staff are extremely professional and friendly to ALL guests and we all enjoyed our stay!! I cannot express our gratitude to The Bedford Inn for their genuine hospitality for all of the out of town guests attending our son's wedding!! They made our stay most memorable!!! Thanks to all of you!!!!

Room Tip: Remember this is a small hotel in a very small town, if you are booking for a weekend, call ASAP so...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dee R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
North Liberty, Iowa
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The Bedford Inn was recently taken over by local owners again after most recently being owned by a chain motel that let the property go into disrepair. The owner checked us in and was very friendly. We did stay in a room that was not remodeled yet (which was disclosed when I reserved the room) yet has some rooms have been remodles according to the owner. But all the rooms have new beds and sheets, although the comforters need to still be replaced. The beds were very soft and comfortable. The shower was a disappointing as the shower head was way to short and I had to squat down to wash my hair. I am only 5' 7" and I bet the shower head came to about the bottom of my neck and the tile and morter really needed a better scrubbing as there looked to be dirt or mold left behind. I have higher hopes once all the rooms are done but nore sure how much updating the owners will really do. I can appreciate a retro look of and inn but when things become old and not in good shape they need to be replaced.

Room Tip: ask for a room that has been remolded alreay its just a few dollars more than the rooms that have no...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
8 Thank erica y

Been to The Bedford Inn? Share your experiences!