“Celebration.”

Shiloh Roadhouse
Ranked #8 of 82 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Our family was celebrating my daughter's graduation from Frontier University in Hyden, Kentucky and stopped here to eat. Huge line waiting so we were glad we got our name on the list early. Good food, and excellent service....we did have to ask for bread, which I thought was odd...the waitress told us that she wasn't allowed to bring bread unless it was asked for...maybe a cost saving measure..not sure..but the waitress was very helpful and courteous..again...the food was delicious...

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The "roadhouse" name describes the atmosphere. I have had food catered from here, but never ate at the restaurant. I have had great experiences with the catered food, and, in fact, was a little disappointed with the food we got. It was OK. The waitress was great. There were a lot of young folks there and so, being seniors, we sorta felt like we were unusual. My food was "like prepackaged, & warmed," which surprised me, as I expected in house cut, prepared, & cooked from the start. Maybe if I had ordered the house specialties, steak +, I would have rated it tops. I definitely WILL be back, as I know they take pride in their food.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We've seen our share of road houses and most are predictably mediocre to average. Shiloh was a very pleasant surprise. The atmosphere was typical roadhouse, the food was above average. We went in for a late nite dinner (dinner seems to always come late when we're traveling), I think we were some of their last customers. The baby back ribs were very good, served with a baked potato-thick skin and fluffy on the inside (it's difficult to find a restaurant that properly bakes a potato), salad was fresh and crisp, nothing special. Good balsamic dressing, but best to ask for it on the side unless you like your salad swimming in it. We'll put this on our "keeper" list for places to dine at when we're in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

First time eating here. The service and food far surpassed our expectations. The restaurant looks like a run of the mill road house, but the food is extroidinary. Even the most common dish has new flavor.

The service started out strangely. The hostess couldn't figure out where to seat us, even though it was late and most of the restaurant was empty. Our waiter more than made up for the slow start. Friendly and congenial without being intrusive. A great finish to a long day on the road.

1  Thank CameronS275
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Delicious food, terrific service and reasonable. Wish this restaurant was a chain because it was everything we wanted in an establishment like this. The steak was divine and the fish perfect. They were generous to a fault. Keep up the good work!