Red Roof Inn London I-75
US$61
US$104
US$55
Hotels.com
Budget Host Westgate Inn(London)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$121
  • Breakfast included
US$131
US$118
Hotwire.com
All reviewsindoor poolhardwood floorsroom was cleangreat value for the pricefront desk staffwafflescontinental breakfastcheck in was quickfirst floornice surprisewould stay againchecking inbooked this hotelstaff was very friendlyking bedbiscuits and gravypet
Reviewed 24 March 2013

very nice and clean motel nice warm atmosphere very friendly staff they will talk to you like you are a person rooms was very clean good housekeeping staff pool was nice very nice decorated lobby breakfast was all anyone would need highly recommended to anyone

Room Tip: less noise on frontside
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank rhonda f
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review of our hotel. I am sincerely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes,I also think we have a wonderful staff. They are all very welcoming and accomodating. I'll be sure and share your review with them. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kay Mullins, Gen. Mgr.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

This hotel was a very good value. The staff was exceptionally friendly. The rooms were clean, as were common areas. The only downside is the fact that there are not refrigerators or microwaves in the room. This made it difficult with two young children who love milk. I would stay here again, I just suggest they invest in mini refrigerators to make their nice hotel even nicer.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank jfarrar1981
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2013

We really appreciate your nice review of our hotel. We are in the process of renovation and we will be adding deluxe 2 beds that will have a microwave and refrigerator. I'll be sure and share your review with our staff ! We look forward to seeing you again soon in London, KY. Once again, thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
Kay Mullins, General Manager

Reviewed 11 February 2013 via mobile

We were on our way to Florida and decided to stop for the night. We found this hotel advertised in a coupon book we picked up at a rest area.

I will usually stay in a Red Roof when I'm traveling alone, But when I'm with my wife, I prefer a Marriott or Hilton brand. But she did not seem to mind since it was just for a night and we saved a little money.

The hotel was surprisingly different than most Red Roof Inns. There was an indoor pool which my wife enjoyed and a small selection for the free breakfast in the morning.

The Rooms were older and do not have the look of the newer Red Roof Inns. And there was no blow dryer in the room. Some of the newer inns have blowdryers, but this one did not. This was a little frustrating since the weather was very cold and we had to wait for our hair to dry before going outside.

Joan was very friendly when we checked in and a little later she called to make sure everything was okay. The hotel is located near the McDonald's and the Kentucky fried chicken so it's convenient for fast food.

Also there is free coffee all day long at the hotel.

We would stay again, but we'd bring our own hair dryer.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Dave W
crgmull, Owner at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize about the hair dryer as all our rooms do have hair dryers. It was a slip up on our part. We hope to see you again when you're traveling through London. Sincerely, Kay Mullins Gen Mgr.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

This is one of my many stays with Red Roof Inn and each and every time that I am there I feel like family. The front desk clerks are all very friendly and helpful with any questions that I may have. Enjoyed the breakfast in the dining room area, heated indoor pool and my stay with Red Roof Inn. Would certainly recommend this hotel to other......good job!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I'll be sure to share with our staff how happy you were with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Kay Mullins, Gen Mgr

Reviewed 12 January 2013

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn on our trip to OH. The reason we stay with Red Roof Inn is because they are pet friendly. We arrived after midnight so the hotel was quiet. I believe Tim(?) was working and checked us in right away. He was professional. The room was clean and the hotel was clean. The only complaint I have is the hallway smelled like smoke (but the room didn't!) We will stay there again when we make our way back to OH.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BabyGorilla

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'll be sure to let Tim know you mentioned him in your review. We look forward to seeing you on your way back. Have a safe trip. Sincerely, Kay Mullins, Gen Mgr