“Relocation Stay”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in London
London, Kentucky, United States
“Relocation Stay”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at Red Roof Inn for two months. All of June and will be checking out in a few days (July 20th 2013). We have been absolutely delighted with our experience here. The King suite suited our needs perfectly. Our pets were welcomed as warmly as we have been. The staff are amazing! The front desk staff are always warm, friendly and a wealth of information about the surrounding area. Housekeeping has catered to our every need. The breakfast has a nice selection to satisfy anyone's palate. Location is convenient to a nice selection of restaurants and local activities. I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel or any other Red Roof Inn after such a wonderful experience. Thank you all so much for making such a difficult transition so easy. You truly gave us a home away from home.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Melissa G
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel and staff. I have already shared with all our staff your review and they were very proud! We will miss you as well, you've become like a member of our family and we wish you the very best. I know you are happy to be in your own home and we hope you'll stop by and visit!
Kay Mullins, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Reviewed 16 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at the London, KY Red Roof Inn for one night as we were to pick up a new puppy the next day.They informed us that they were pet friendly so we got the puppy that night and were able to leave early the next day to head home, which made it very convenient. They had a nice selection for breakfast, room was clean and quiet and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. We will look for a Red Roof Inn on our next trip. Thank you all.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Vicki E
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the London , KY Red Roof Inn. I certainly appreciate your taking the time to write such a nice review. We would like to wish you good luch with the "new addition to your family" and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kay Mullins GM
Crystal River, Florida, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here twice on our last trip to Ohio (going and coming). Convenient location, selection of restaurants nearby and pet friendly. Meets all of my rquirements for a speed run north. Would not hesitate to stay there again when my travels take me through the area.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Dale M
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We really appreicate your taking the time to write the review. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Ohio. Thanks again!
Kay Mullins
Carlisle
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My husband and I arrived at the London, KY Red Roof Inn for a nights stay in June. Joan was more than accommodating, very friendly. The hotel was clean, towels were available at the pool; but most of all I appreciated the friendly atmosphere Joan provided.
Ron and Diana Medley

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. You have made Joan's day. We do have a wonderful staff here at London, Ky where we try to offer true "Southern Hospitality". Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again!
Kay Mullins, General Manager
Hazard, Kentucky
Reviewed 23 May 2013

This is not only the best Red Roof Inn I've stayed at, but one of the best hotels I have stayed at period. I was impressed with the cleanliness and value of this hotel during a stay in 2012 and just stayed my second time so it's the only hotel I will stay at in London. From the outside it doesn't look like much but is immaculate and very well maintained on the inside.

I can't stand the thought of living with a pet so I was shocked when I found out that Red Roof is a pet-friendly hotel chain. I have stayed at one other Red Roof and it wreaked of pet odors but this is not the case at the London location. I'm unsure if that is due to the exceptional work done by housekeeping or if some rooms are reserved for travelers without pets.

Since my first stay some amenities at this hotel have been updated, including new furniture, bedding and HDTV's. I stayed in a new Superior King room which features a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and a desk so after checking in I didn't have to leave the room for the night. One thing I hate when staying at a hotel is there usually aren't enough pillows in the room, but the Superior King has a sufficient 6 pillows. The desk chair was also very comfortable and I'd like to know the manufacturer so I can buy one for my own home office.

If you're looking for a great quality hotel in the London area but not wanting to break the bank you have to check out the Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. The positive feedback you shared helps reinforce our commitment to provide the best service possible to our guests. I will be sure to share your nice comments with our staff at Red Roof Inn of London and we look forward to seeing you again .
Kay Mullins, General Manager
london,ky.
Reviewed 14 April 2013

this hotel always makes you feel welcome and decor is inviting nice to relax and get some rest upon arrival your greated and welcomed like part of a family and they go out of the way to make your stay a pleasant one,the indoor pool is not warm like a jaccuzi but warm enough for a relaxing swim only place for me in london,ky.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank timchazz
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. The positive feedback you shared helps reinforce our committment to provide the best service possible to our valued guests. I'll be sure to share your nice comments with our team at the Red Roof Inn of London.
Tri-Cities, TN
Reviewed 12 April 2013

On a recent trip passing thru Kentucky we stopped at this property for the evening. While the front desk staff was both friendly and helpful, and the room was clean, our visit was marred by two insurmountable downsides: the hot water did not work on the tub, even after we adjusted the temp indicator several times...who wants a tepid shower after a long day of driving. Even more difficult in my estimation---No in room coffee maker! We will not return.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank mountainboater
First, I would like to apologize for the problems you had during your stay with us. I do thank you for mentioning our clean rooms and nice staff. We do have coffee makers with fridge and microwave in our superior kings and deluxe 2 beds. I do hope you may try us again and give us the opportunity to provide you with the best service possible.
Kay Mullins, Gen. Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London
Baymont Inn & Suites London KY
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 12 in London
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites London
Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin

Been to Red Roof Inn London I-75? Share your experiences!