“A Red Roof Gem!”

Red Roof Inn London I-75
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in London
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Let's be honest .... Red Roofs can be hit or miss. This one is definitely a HIT! Good sized, comfortably furnished room. Light and airy, clean, and with 2 chairs .... kudos to Red Roof :) They accept dogs without extra charge, and no weight limit. The staff are friendly and helpful. There is a adequate breakfast, and an indoor pool neither of which we tried, but we scoped them out. If you are passing through London with dogs, give these guys a try.

Room Tip: As we had 2 dogs with us, we asked for a room on the first floor. This gave us easy access to the...
1  Thank manxbabe81
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. The positive feedback you shared helps us to provide you with the best possible service. I will be sure to share them with our team at the Red Roof Inn, London.
Thanks again,
Kay Mullins GM

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I would highly recommend Red Roof Inn for anyone. Very nice and clean rooms. Really good breakfast hot and cold items. Very friendly staff makes you really feel at home. Nice indoor pool. Pet friendly. Great location...has several nice restaurants around them.

1  Thank rhonda f

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so pleased you with happy with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through London.
Kay Mullins GN

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at Red Roof Inn for two months. All of June and will be checking out in a few days (July 20th 2013). We have been absolutely delighted with our experience here. The King suite suited our needs perfectly. Our pets were welcomed as warmly as we have been. The staff are amazing! The front desk staff are always warm, friendly and a wealth of information about the surrounding area. Housekeeping has catered to our every need. The breakfast has a nice selection to satisfy anyone's palate. Location is convenient to a nice selection of restaurants and local activities. I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel or any other Red Roof Inn after such a wonderful experience. Thank you all so much for making such a difficult transition so easy. You truly gave us a home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa G

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel and staff. I have already shared with all our staff your review and they were very proud! We will miss you as well, you've become like a member of our family and we wish you the very best. I know you are happy to be in your own home and we hope you'll stop by and visit!
Kay Mullins, GM

Reviewed 16 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at the London, KY Red Roof Inn for one night as we were to pick up a new puppy the next day.They informed us that they were pet friendly so we got the puppy that night and were able to leave early the next day to head home, which made it very convenient. They had a nice selection for breakfast, room was clean and quiet and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. We will look for a Red Roof Inn on our next trip. Thank you all.

1  Thank Vicki E

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the London , KY Red Roof Inn. I certainly appreciate your taking the time to write such a nice review. We would like to wish you good luch with the "new addition to your family" and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kay Mullins GM

Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here twice on our last trip to Ohio (going and coming). Convenient location, selection of restaurants nearby and pet friendly. Meets all of my rquirements for a speed run north. Would not hesitate to stay there again when my travels take me through the area.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Dale M
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We really appreicate your taking the time to write the review. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Ohio. Thanks again!
Kay Mullins

Reviewed 25 June 2013

My husband and I arrived at the London, KY Red Roof Inn for a nights stay in June. Joan was more than accommodating, very friendly. The hotel was clean, towels were available at the pool; but most of all I appreciated the friendly atmosphere Joan provided.
Ron and Diana Medley

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. You have made Joan's day. We do have a wonderful staff here at London, Ky where we try to offer true "Southern Hospitality". Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again!
Kay Mullins, General Manager

Reviewed 23 May 2013

This is not only the best Red Roof Inn I've stayed at, but one of the best hotels I have stayed at period. I was impressed with the cleanliness and value of this hotel during a stay in 2012 and just stayed my second time so it's the only hotel I will stay at in London. From the outside it doesn't look like much but is immaculate and very well maintained on the inside.

I can't stand the thought of living with a pet so I was shocked when I found out that Red Roof is a pet-friendly hotel chain. I have stayed at one other Red Roof and it wreaked of pet odors but this is not the case at the London location. I'm unsure if that is due to the exceptional work done by housekeeping or if some rooms are reserved for travelers without pets.

Since my first stay some amenities at this hotel have been updated, including new furniture, bedding and HDTV's. I stayed in a new Superior King room which features a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and a desk so after checking in I didn't have to leave the room for the night. One thing I hate when staying at a hotel is there usually aren't enough pillows in the room, but the Superior King has a sufficient 6 pillows. The desk chair was also very comfortable and I'd like to know the manufacturer so I can buy one for my own home office.

If you're looking for a great quality hotel in the London area but not wanting to break the bank you have to check out the Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. The positive feedback you shared helps reinforce our commitment to provide the best service possible to our guests. I will be sure to share your nice comments with our staff at Red Roof Inn of London and we look forward to seeing you again .
Kay Mullins, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, London, KY
Baymont Inn & Suites London KY
Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 12 in London
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites London

Been to Red Roof Inn London I-75? Share your experiences!