“Best Red Roof Ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in London
Danvers, Illinois
“Best Red Roof Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We've stayed in a lot of Red Roof Inns, but this one has them all beat. The front desk staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms and the hotel itself sparkle, showing care you'd find in more expensive hotels.
We highly recommend this hotel. It's a hidden gem.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We do take pride in our hotel and cleanliness is the most important thing. We appreciate your taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I will be sure to share it with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to London.
Kay Mullins/Gen Mgr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Let's be honest .... Red Roofs can be hit or miss. This one is definitely a HIT! Good sized, comfortably furnished room. Light and airy, clean, and with 2 chairs .... kudos to Red Roof :) They accept dogs without extra charge, and no weight limit. The staff are friendly and helpful. There is a adequate breakfast, and an indoor pool neither of which we tried, but we scoped them out. If you are passing through London with dogs, give these guys a try.

Room Tip: As we had 2 dogs with us, we asked for a room on the first floor. This gave us easy access to the...
1 Thank manxbabe81
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. The positive feedback you shared helps us to provide you with the best possible service. I will be sure to share them with our team at the Red Roof Inn, London.
Thanks again,
Kay Mullins GM
London, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

I would highly recommend Red Roof Inn for anyone. Very nice and clean rooms. Really good breakfast hot and cold items. Very friendly staff makes you really feel at home. Nice indoor pool. Pet friendly. Great location...has several nice restaurants around them.

1 Thank rhonda f
Thank you so much for your great review! We are so pleased you with happy with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through London.
Kay Mullins GN
London, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at Red Roof Inn for two months. All of June and will be checking out in a few days (July 20th 2013). We have been absolutely delighted with our experience here. The King suite suited our needs perfectly. Our pets were welcomed as warmly as we have been. The staff are amazing! The front desk staff are always warm, friendly and a wealth of information about the surrounding area. Housekeeping has catered to our every need. The breakfast has a nice selection to satisfy anyone's palate. Location is convenient to a nice selection of restaurants and local activities. I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel or any other Red Roof Inn after such a wonderful experience. Thank you all so much for making such a difficult transition so easy. You truly gave us a home away from home.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Melissa G
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel and staff. I have already shared with all our staff your review and they were very proud! We will miss you as well, you've become like a member of our family and we wish you the very best. I know you are happy to be in your own home and we hope you'll stop by and visit!
Kay Mullins, GM
Mount Vernon, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at the London, KY Red Roof Inn for one night as we were to pick up a new puppy the next day.They informed us that they were pet friendly so we got the puppy that night and were able to leave early the next day to head home, which made it very convenient. They had a nice selection for breakfast, room was clean and quiet and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. We will look for a Red Roof Inn on our next trip. Thank you all.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Vicki E
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the London , KY Red Roof Inn. I certainly appreciate your taking the time to write such a nice review. We would like to wish you good luch with the "new addition to your family" and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kay Mullins GM
Crystal River, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here twice on our last trip to Ohio (going and coming). Convenient location, selection of restaurants nearby and pet friendly. Meets all of my rquirements for a speed run north. Would not hesitate to stay there again when my travels take me through the area.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Dale M
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We really appreicate your taking the time to write the review. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Ohio. Thanks again!
Kay Mullins
Carlisle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

My husband and I arrived at the London, KY Red Roof Inn for a nights stay in June. Joan was more than accommodating, very friendly. The hotel was clean, towels were available at the pool; but most of all I appreciated the friendly atmosphere Joan provided.
Ron and Diana Medley

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. You have made Joan's day. We do have a wonderful staff here at London, Ky where we try to offer true "Southern Hospitality". Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again!
Kay Mullins, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Baymont Inn & Suites London Ky
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#5 of 12 in London
Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites London

Been to Red Roof Inn London I-75? Share your experiences!