“wonderful!”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in London
Beecher,Il
“wonderful!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We had to go to Kentucky on short notice to bury our grandfather. So I checked trip adviser real quick. Then I called red Roof Inn. A very helpful woman named Gleeny (sp) answered the phone. She took my reservation and held rooms for my brother and my sisters and their families. She also gave us a bereavement discount. Our rooms were all big and clean and well the wifi was great. The location was good and all the people that worked in the hotel were friendly and helpful. This was our first stay in a Red Roof and it left a very good impression. Also the pool was big, clean, warm and oh so refreashing. Breakfast was not large but it was good and again Gleeny was very helpful.We would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We had four king size rooms on the second floor and they were all large, quite and clean. They even...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
I am very sorry to hear about your grandfather but am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Glennie has been here several years and she is a wonderful caring person. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I will share it with all our staff. We look forward to seeing you again at the London Kentucky Red Roof Inn. Thanks again!
Kay Mullins/Gen Mgr.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Danvers, Illinois
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We've stayed in a lot of Red Roof Inns, but this one has them all beat. The front desk staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms and the hotel itself sparkle, showing care you'd find in more expensive hotels.
We highly recommend this hotel. It's a hidden gem.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We do take pride in our hotel and cleanliness is the most important thing. We appreciate your taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I will be sure to share it with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to London.
Kay Mullins/Gen Mgr
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Let's be honest .... Red Roofs can be hit or miss. This one is definitely a HIT! Good sized, comfortably furnished room. Light and airy, clean, and with 2 chairs .... kudos to Red Roof :) They accept dogs without extra charge, and no weight limit. The staff are friendly and helpful. There is a adequate breakfast, and an indoor pool neither of which we tried, but we scoped them out. If you are passing through London with dogs, give these guys a try.

Room Tip: As we had 2 dogs with us, we asked for a room on the first floor. This gave us easy access to the...
1 Thank manxbabe81
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. The positive feedback you shared helps us to provide you with the best possible service. I will be sure to share them with our team at the Red Roof Inn, London.
Thanks again,
Kay Mullins GM
London, Kentucky
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I would highly recommend Red Roof Inn for anyone. Very nice and clean rooms. Really good breakfast hot and cold items. Very friendly staff makes you really feel at home. Nice indoor pool. Pet friendly. Great location...has several nice restaurants around them.

1 Thank rhonda f
Thank you so much for your great review! We are so pleased you with happy with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through London.
Kay Mullins GN
London, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at Red Roof Inn for two months. All of June and will be checking out in a few days (July 20th 2013). We have been absolutely delighted with our experience here. The King suite suited our needs perfectly. Our pets were welcomed as warmly as we have been. The staff are amazing! The front desk staff are always warm, friendly and a wealth of information about the surrounding area. Housekeeping has catered to our every need. The breakfast has a nice selection to satisfy anyone's palate. Location is convenient to a nice selection of restaurants and local activities. I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel or any other Red Roof Inn after such a wonderful experience. Thank you all so much for making such a difficult transition so easy. You truly gave us a home away from home.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Melissa G
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel and staff. I have already shared with all our staff your review and they were very proud! We will miss you as well, you've become like a member of our family and we wish you the very best. I know you are happy to be in your own home and we hope you'll stop by and visit!
Kay Mullins, GM
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Reviewed 16 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at the London, KY Red Roof Inn for one night as we were to pick up a new puppy the next day.They informed us that they were pet friendly so we got the puppy that night and were able to leave early the next day to head home, which made it very convenient. They had a nice selection for breakfast, room was clean and quiet and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. We will look for a Red Roof Inn on our next trip. Thank you all.

1 Thank Vicki E
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the London , KY Red Roof Inn. I certainly appreciate your taking the time to write such a nice review. We would like to wish you good luch with the "new addition to your family" and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kay Mullins GM
Crystal River, Florida, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here twice on our last trip to Ohio (going and coming). Convenient location, selection of restaurants nearby and pet friendly. Meets all of my rquirements for a speed run north. Would not hesitate to stay there again when my travels take me through the area.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Dale M
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We really appreicate your taking the time to write the review. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Ohio. Thanks again!
Kay Mullins
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London
Baymont Inn & Suites London KY
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 12 in London
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites London
Baymont Inn & Suites Corbin

Been to Red Roof Inn London I-75? Share your experiences!