“I don't like bugs with my food.”
Review of Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I sat and watched a few roaches crawling around while I tried to eat my meal. I finally gave up and took my lunch out to the car to finish eating.

1  Thank Harlee1950
There are newer reviews for Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I love there chicken and potato wedges. Dessert isn't too bad either. They could use a few more side dishes, though.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

They lost their recipe for sure. My pot pie crust was black and very hard.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

I am a fan of Lee's Famous Recipe. I think it is a good value for the great quality of food they have. This is one of my standbys for a quick lunch is a liver dinner or the 3 piece chicken strip meal. They have a pretty good simple buffet that has different chicken pieces, liver, mash potatoes, beans, biscuit, etc., and a desert on it. With a lot of people there it does slow down at times inside but if you watch the staff they are hustling as fast as they can. It is good to see the staff working hard and not standing around causing customers to wait. I always get a biscuit and ask for extra butter and honey. They do have good sweet ice tea too.