“Our local favorite”
Review of Old Town Grill

Old Town Grill
Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Description: Casual American dining in a relaxed Atmosphere. Pasta, Steak, Seafood and much more.
“Our local favorite”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

This is our "go-to" take out restaurant on nights when we don't want to cook. I've not had any I didn't like. My favorite is the black and blue salad with steak. A great salad for a great price. We've even had a few surprises that we tried not knowing what to expect. The fried pickles were the best we've ever had and the s'mores dessert was fantastic! The atmosphere is run of the mill steak house and very crowded on Sundays. We keep going back for more :)

2 Thank Foodieatheartinky

Jacksonville, Florida
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Was traveling to Ohio when we decided to stop and get dinner in London, Ky. on Saturday evening, every place was packed, so I like independent restaurants so we chose the Old Town Grill, They we're very busy, but we where sat very quickly a greeted by a a girl named Jessa, we ordered sandwiches a Buffalo Wrap and a Reuben, she had chips (which were just cooked) awesome, I had a loaded bake potato it was hot and I think it was the beast baked potato I have ever had. Service was great, food was fast and the place was cleaned. Great place to stop when traveling I-75.

hilton head
“WOW”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

after reading reviews here and at another site I was leery but hungry. All I can say is it was Outstanding!!!! My husbands rib eye was perfectly cooked to a blackened rare, deep fried pickles are REALLY hand battered and so tasty. I had the fried catfish boy was it terrific, 3 perfect filets, great Mac n cheese steamed broccoli was just right, crisp not soggy. Service was terrfice she stopped by probably 5 times and then the manager, Rhonda, stopped by to check n how things were. Will put this on our travel to do list next time we are in the area.

Visited July 2013
Mankato, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worked for me.”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

The food was very good. I had the chicken ceasar salad and my son had a burger. It's basic fare but tasted fine.

Canton, Georgia
“Good”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I'm uncertain why the reviews of this place aren't better, as our recent experience was quite good.
It's a large establishment, sort of a combination sports bar and steakhouse, nicely decorated.
Although quite crowded at Sunday lunch, the service was very good and the food good enough.
Recommended. We found nothing wrong with anything.

• Visited June 2013