“Never heard this one.”

Cheddar's
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
miamisburg
“Never heard this one.”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Was there on a friday night and it was crowded.We have ate at other Chedders and they are very good and always busy. Hostess said 1/2 hour to 40 minute wait. It was after pm. so we asked if we order a carry out. She said they were to busy to mess with a carry out order. Thats a new one.

Visited October 2013

Lexington, Kentucky
“new restaurant in London”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Finally got in as this is a brand new restaurant and the lines have been long. Very nicely decorated and service was very good. I have visited on two occasions and both times that food was very good. The chicken salad was very large and I had plenty left over to take home. The steak was very tasty and cooked correctly. The only criticism that I have is that I think baked potato should be a regular choice of side and not available only with additional charge.

• Visited October 2013
“Tasted of disappointment and regret”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Horrible dining experience. We arrived and it was approximately 30 minutes before I got my drink, which was a coke and must have been in short supply. My entree arrived over 2 HOURS after I sat down. I had to ask another server to get my food. When wanting a refill, I had to get my glass and go looking for the coke machine myself, because I had already waited for my ice to melt so I could drink the water. When I asked to speak to management about it, the manager acted as if it wasn't a concern and said they would do better next time. There will be no next time. We arrived at lunch time on a Saturday an left at dinner time. I was able to watch the entire Michigan vs Minnesota college football game while at my seat because it took so long.

2 Thank mattrid
Kentucky
“Ok food, no service”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Beautiful restaurant, decent food, but no service at all.
Large number of staff, but took 26 minutes after I was seated to get a soda. No acknowledgement until 21 minutes after seating.
Rest of meal continued the same, no check back, no refill on drink.
Won't be back.

1 Thank HonestKYTraveller
Webster, Wisconsin, United States
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We arrived at 5:15 on a Tuesday night and the parking lot was full! After about a 5 minute wait, we were seated and immediately introduced to our waiter. We needed extra time to look at the menu because it was so complete and varied. It was a tough decision, but I ordered a Philly sandwich and my husband ordered a half rack of ribs. We received our food within 10 minutes! Everything was delicious. The waiter was very attentive, checking back often. Couldn't believe our dinner was less than $30, with 2 beers and an ice tea included.
The place was full, but we were treated like we were the only ones there. When we left, there were MANY people waiting to get in - I can see why.

2 Thank Brenda W