“Great stop”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in London
North Carolina
“Great stop”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Everything was clean and tidy. Beds are comfortable and place was quite. Front desk persons were very helpful. Breakfast was well maintained and many options. Overall great overnight location. Has a pool but didn't have time to enjoy it.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Hotel was very clean and quiet, and staff was friendly. We arrived at 9:30 pm and were thrilled to find that the pool was open 24 hours. My daughters were hoping to swim for a bit to unwind after riding in the car for 10 hours. We were afraid we had arrived too late for that but were pleasantly surprised. The breakfast was good. There were great omelets, which I haven't seen at a Hampton before, and fresh fruit. The hotel was a bit hard to find in the dark as it was easy to pass by the road it sits on. Overall it was a great choice for our stopping point on the way home from vacation!

• Stayed August 2014
Louisville, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here for the weekend while visiting friends and boating at Laural Lake. This hotel was what I expected from a Hampton Inn, where I always stay. Clean, comfortable, quiet with the features I expect from this company. Very friendly staff and breakfast lobby area was comfortable and roomy.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Huntersville, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Wife is very picky and she was well pleased with the complete overnight stay. Breakfast was very good and the staff is extremely pleasant. Exercise room is somewhat limited. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hartford, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Beverly has such a huge heart and she was amazing to my 7 month old daughter. She brought her out gravy which was so kind. She is an absolute credit to your organization. The kitchen staff was so helpful to me and my family. The food was fantastic. What hotel offers Soup beans and Corn bread for dinner.. Hello! Genius- I loved it! Thank you Tonya, Our room was so clean and refreshing. I felt right at home. Not only was this hotel wonderful, the staff treated me and my family with care which I appreciate more than you know. Thanks for such an amazing stay at your hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Tabitha H
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The location is very convenient and the hotel was nice and clean. My room was large and comfy. The only thing I could not master was the AC, the wall thermostat sat right behind the fridge/coffee cabinet and the AC never shut down. It was preset and although I tried over and over again, to turn up the temp never changed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

During our trip through KY we needed a place to stay on the way to Cumberland Gap National Park. Reviews on TA looked good so we decided to stay here. Very pleased with this property. Seems very new and in great condition. Room was large, clean, and everything worked. Free breakfast is a little better than most similar priced chains. Convenient access on/off the interstate. Lots of food options close by.Staff was very friendly with a quick check in.Factoring in the price I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple