“Excellent Hotel, Great Stay”

Hampton Inn London-North
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in London
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed one night one our way back from Chicago. GREAT hotel. Very clean, very nice staff. The pool was nice and clean. The complimentary breakfast was awesome. We really enjoyed our stay and highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The hotel's facilities are clean, modern, and well-kept. The staff is very friendly and professional. We were in town for a funeral and the clerk offered a berevement discount that I did not even know about. We have famility living in that community and we will stay at the Hampton North every time we visit the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My stay was quite pleasant. Clean rooms, helpful staff. While I didn't use the pool, it looked quite nice. While I didn't get breakfast either morning, it is a convenience, as is the evening manager's welcome with snacks.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have stayed at London, KY Hampton Inn several times for business trips and have always had a very good experience. The employees are some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet! I hope to have the chance to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2014

It's very nice to have a dependable place to stop after a long day of driving! We have never had a problem with a Hampton Inn. Very predictably satisfied. Clean, quiet. Would have liked to have used the pool, but I needed to get the kids to bed.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This trip was due to a sudden death in the family. No only did the hotel staff go above and beyond in helping us get the best rate, they also aided us in getting rooms for other family members. This was the second time we have stayed at this Hampton and it is always very clean. I would recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was my first time in London and I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It is close to some businesses and restaurants. The hotel staff were nice and friendly, and the breakfast can't be beat! The hotel was also clean. The night I stayed they even had a manager's meeting and served a dinner free to guests, it was orange chicken. I would write more but I only stayed one night. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites London
Hampton Inn Corbin
Hampton Inn Corbin
#2 of 12 in Corbin

Been to Hampton Inn London-North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn London-North

Address: 200 Alamo Dr, London, KY 40741-6641
Region: United States > Kentucky > London
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in London
Price Range: £78 - £107 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hampton Inn London-North 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn London-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn London-North Hotel London