“Very nice stay!”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in London
Brandon, Florida
“Very nice stay!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

We booked 4 rooms for a night for graduation. Lonnie- Night Clerk, Maya- Co-owner, and the rest of the staff we encountered were extremely friendly, courteous, and accommodating.
We booked about a month in advance, and I called the hotel directly for several additions and changes throughout the month, and Lonnie was always extremely helpful.
When we arrived, the rooms were getting completed on the cleaning.
Some reviews here have exemplified negative experiences, however, after hearing the other side of the story, the stories make more sense.
As with any place, things break and you report them, they will repair them quickly.
The hotel is very nice and for the money, it's perfect if you're staying in the area.
Clean rooms, fantastic service, and a friendly staff will bring me back every time. Give it a shot and communicate. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Newdidu5

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Waynesville, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I have motel club membehips"Choice privilages" for traveling cross country.I booked with them in advance. I needed to stay in London KY. I could not change motels due to my sister being very ill, needing to lay down. I took pictures. bedspreads had holes, stains. the pillows sheets were clean. floor had garbage and toenails.! the bathroom was to dirty to shower in. The scarriest thing that kept me awake was the electric cord to the wndow was bare wires.!
The breakfast was donuts, coffee ,unable to get waffle machine to work. Lobby was plush,clean, Rooms were old, dirty .woman at desk was not American decent, when asked for coffee, and ice was told to go to machine half way down length of motel to machine.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank paulette s

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

Midland, Canada
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We were stopping after a 13 hour drive. Room was good except there was dirty towels on the bathroom floor. Room was clean. Breakfast had waffles, eggs and sausage already made up.

We would stop here again. Check in staff was helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Pet Friendly
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Fenton, MI
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We stopped here for one night while traveling on I-75. The price was right - $60 with AAA discount. The location was conveniently located right off the interstate. And it was pleasantly located on top of a hill overlooking the town below.

The room was supposed to be a 'non-smoking' room, yet the bedspread had cigarette burns. It wasns't the cleanest room either as there was some 'funk' on the floor in the corner of the bathroom. The coffee maker still had the grounds in it from the last patron. The heat was barely able to keep up with the cold night. The TV only had a limited number of stations and none of our favorites (hgtv, food network, etc).

The desk help couldn't be bothered to even speak to us even though we passed through the lobby at least 4 times in the morning. No, 'Good Morning,' 'Hello,' the person couldn't even look up from their 'werfing.'

There are plenty of other hotels in this location - do yourself a favor and try one of them before trying this place.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarkD13
LOGAN
Reviewed 30 October 2012

as a well traveled person, I Escort oversize loads. This motel is close to the London Truck stop and state parks of the area.
This motel very much needs updating, the pool area has several windows that need replaced, a door that is not operable, the hot tub needs a temp control setting.
I was given a room upstairs that the heater did not work, room carpet needs replaced.
if you want to go to the pool in the cool weather, you must go thru the cold of the outside to get to pool.Front desk personnel were quick to call to check if room was ok, I told them of the heater but elected to stay in room due to the move of personal belongings with out help ...
for the price of motels in the area, I would expect a better motel.
For those that carry CLC its not a bad price but needs updated

Room Tip: the rooms on the east side are on the quiet side but the outside lights were not on after 6 am
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Canaan, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2012

My family & I reserved 2 nights at the Quality Inn London Ky. We wanted a hotel with an indoor pool for our children to enjoy. There was an entire window missing from the pool room. No plastic to cover it, just an empty hole where a window should go. The outside doors were broke & couldn't close. This made it a little chilly sense this was mid October. The hot tub didn't work & when I brought it to the attention of the front desk & said I wanted to check out I was told to be quiet & return to my room. I offered to pay a cleaning fee for the room which we had been in less then an hour but was told no & also was told that my skills as a Father were questionable. The rooms were outdated, pool room in very poor condition & young man at front desk was very very rude.We left immediatly. Another couple asked to see a room before checking in while I was waiting in the lobby to talk to the clerk, they came back, turned in the key & left also.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Florida
Reviewed 10 October 2012

i booked this without reading the reviews frist. Big mistake, As others have mentioned the front looks great. The rooms are average at best. The pool area could be nice, bu isn't.

They do have a good pet policy and I might stay here again for that reasons. Otherwise I would go else where.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business