“An awesome place to stay”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in London
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My family and I had the most wonderful time at Country Inns & Suites in London kentucky. The hotel was so clean and tidy which made the stay most comfortable. The lobby when you walk in is so inviting. My kids loved the pool so much. The room was amazing, the kids loved the bunk beds. What really shocked us (in a good way ) was the breakfast, they had so much variety from hot and cold foods. We stayed a couple days so we sampled the different menu each day it was really great, not at all what you would expect to find. Whenever we had questions the front desk staff was right there with the answers. Ricky and Wendy were so friendly and nice willing to do anything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Kudos to them. Overall I would have to say me and my family can't wait to stay there again. I would recomend this hotel to everyone that I know.

Room Tip: If you have kids check out the room with the bunkbeds , my kids loved them....
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank greta t

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed here last week on our way through because they had an indoor pool and spa. Room was clean, staff was pleasant, breakfast okay. The pool area is surrounded by tile and very slippery so be careful. I would be concerned if traveling with young children.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

It has been a few years since my last visit but remember that I had enjoyed the stay so when traveling down south decided to reserve this as a stopping point. I am glad I did because once again they have used reviews and customers comments to improve their CI&S. I will say I was so happy to see that our small bathroom had a jetted tub! Now if one is going to have a small bathroom, then this feature makes it worth it. As we arrived there were cookies available and once again they were fresh. We had a suite and I love when my request to be on the top floor is met. Everything was clean and the bedding was so comfortable, I had brought my own feather pillow but almost wanted to ask them how much they would charge me for their pillow because I had a great one in the room. Plenty of towels and very clean room. Breakfast in the morning was adequate as I enjoyed my oatmeal with strawberries, brown sugar and milk. I will male this my first choice when traveling in the area, even as far as Berea because this CI&S is better!

Room Tip: Non-smoking!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Clean, decently sized rooms, comfortable beds, pet friendly, pleasant staff, ez off/on exit, Starbuck's next door, decent variety/quality for free breakfast (though fresh fruit, not canned, and better eggs would be appreciated). We now plan this as a regular stop on the way home from the south.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank PADiamond
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in London, KY while visiting some sites in Kentucky over the spring break. The hotel has some good and bad. Good - the reception area is clean and the morning breakfast area is very nice - good selection of food. The entire hotel is smoke free. Bad - They only had rooms with a King size bed and not two beds (not good with a child) and the room had ants in it. The pool and whirlpool look dated and need some work.

Room Tip: Call ahead if you want a room with more than one bed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We were only here to sleep after a long drive. Comfortable beds, quiet rooms, decent breakfast.. nothing fancy. Booked two rooms and requested them near each other. When we checked in they had them on two different floors. Fortunately the front desk attendant was able to make some adjustments and one of our rooms was upgraded so that we could have rooms at least in the same vicinity (almost across the hall from each other). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped on way to spring break destination, with our pet. Had called our other(same chain) hotel to be told they hadn't booked us a pet room like we requested. Front desk called them and made it correct. Super nice and friendly lady Kylie at desk. Thanks!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 12 in London
Red Roof Inn London I-75

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London? Share your experiences!