“Breakfast”
Review of Super Chefs

Super Chefs
Ranked #112 of 1,886 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A nice change to the basic Sunday breakfast out with friends. The place was half packed and every time a waitress come out everyone was looking to see what plate had on it. Loved the steak and eggs, the waffle sandwich with fried chicken was amazing. No complaints at all!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by superchefs while in ky on business. The staff was attentive and super friendly. They stayed open late for our business meeting and the staff was organized and everyone got thier food quickly. Great atmosphere and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I had heard about Super Chefs a couple of years ago, and the week before we were set to try it out, tragedy struck and the restaurant was lost in a fire. I was thrilled to hear they had not just rebuilt, but were thriving!

I decided I wanted to go for my birthday brunch with my family, and was so glad I did!

The Superhero themed restaurant has a cool vibe, and reading the menu is awesome! The owners put their story in comic book form on the last pages of the menu. I was surprised to hear they had been on the Food Network a few times! There are a lot of references to their faith on the menu and the art on the walls, too.

My daughter ordered Cinnamon Toast Crunch waffles -and really enjoyed them!
My son ordered the Sausage & Cheese Omelet -he only made it about halfway through, the omelet was okay, but had some sort of sauce in it that he didn't particularly care for.
My husband and I both ordered the Steak & Eggs -a filet mignon, sliced and arranged over eggs, on top of home fries. The steak was outstanding, and probably the best one I've had in a long, long time. I like my steak medium minus, and this one was perfectly cooked. The plate was drizzled with steak sauce, but honestly, you don't even need it. I'll ask for them to leave that off the next time we go...the steak is high quality, and it's cooked with the love it deserves!

Our total, including tip, was $112 (I had a pineapple mimosa, my husband and son had a Coke, and my daughter had water to drink).

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This place is an amazing dining experience in every way. We called ahead and 6 of us were seated very quickly. The chef, owner, and server were very friendly and accommodating. The food is excellent, unique, and an assortment of flavors that stretches well beyond the coomon fare. I had the wakanda and seafood biscuits and gravy and it was spectacular. My wife had the banana coated french toasts and she loved it. The atmosphere is great and based upon Christ which and whom we love. I hope they never change that.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We ate our breakfast today in an open air restaurant. Portions were as large as the superhero theme. Fun, funky dishes with a little splash of color and style. It was fun watching my child try to tackle the “Hulk” waffles. The only negative was the amount of traffic zooming by, but once you have your food that was no longer an issue.